Gato Community College. (game thread)

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
He didn't quite understand how he ended up at the dorms before the large man, but he wasn't complaining. Seeing as how the last dorm was already taken he took the dorm next to it. Dorm C apparently. He didn't have any physical objects on him. Since he didn't need food, sleep, or even real clothes.

He quickly looked through the room before walking back out into the living area. Soon Jack spotted the black haired male sitting on a chair. Keeping his casual pace, Jack sat down on one side of the couch.

He put his elbow on the armrest and propped head up on his palm. He looked over to the short hair human before saying "so whats your name? Oh wait I'm supposed to give my name first. Oh well... anyways I'm Jack. Who are you?"

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
As Mirabelle slowly began to wrench her mesh open, Kaylee reeled back a small bit in surprise before noticing the metallic head emerge from the 'skin' sagging on the front of the robot's chest. As she turned around to reveal her eyeless form, Kaylee tilted her head as she looked toward the large amount of inner workings in her neck. While it wasn't quite the same as her hand, the mute girl seemed impressed as she began tapping on her phone and showed Mirabelle the screen reading out [color=990099]
Code:
 "Actually, I think you looked pretty cool under your skin... way better than my stupid arm looks. But does that mean you don't need to sleep and all that stuff? It seems pretty convenient."
[/color]

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Alicia's eyebrows did their best to climb into her hair line as Kaylee's hand went all scaly and clawed. Doesn't look too fun though. She thought watching the other girl wince as she transformed. "Well that's one way to tell the boys you're not interested in giving 'em a 'handie'." She said with a wicked smile, mimicking a jerking off motion. Pointing to the drops on the floor, that Kaylee had left. "Seriously thought, that liquid...neurotoxin or necrotoxin?"

"Well, I don't have as visually impressive an ability as you two...all I have is my natural strength and looks, which I?d rather not show off. Still, you'll probably see it anyways, so..."

Turning her attention to Mirabelle, her jaw dropped as the red head peeled back her goddamn skin to reveal clockwork-like workings underneath. "Fuck me sideways with a 2x4..." She muttered in disbelief. Holy Hell...she's like a robo-fetishist's Real Doll or something. Once Mirabelle finished putting herself back together, Alicia laughed, looking towards Ohka. "Well we've got a human fire hazard, a mute lizard girl and a frakking toaster....unless you're actually really a collective of roaches mimicking a human, I don't think we'll be too weirded out."

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Ohka watched the displays and stumbled backwards into the livingroom as Mirabelle undid her skin. Ohka was fine with virtual stuff like that, but because of her sheltered life, was squeamish when it came to real life. "I... i'm sorry.... I've never... seen something like that in the real world." the pale girl explained as she struggled to find footing with a sever case of dizziness and light-headedness.

"I... i'm a half elf and have this thing where i can..." she began while reaching out, she attempted to brace herself on a wall. The hand only met a window which was one of the types that swung open outwards from the base.

A quick scream and the frail body slid through the small space and fell, down the three stories to the concrete, connecting with a smack. Currently down on the ground and on her back, she groaned and rubbed her head. "ouchies..." she said quietly, not from taking the force of the impact, but referring to a small cut on her finger she got from the window; now looking at said cut on her left hand.

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
Mirabelle was a bit suprised at the fact that someone thought of her metallic body as "cool"...but she was happy that Kaylee had thought of it that way. She was expecting a bit more shock and horror, or at least everyone to be unnerved by the sight but at least one person thought that she was alright. As for her question though...

"Well, not really. I mean, i can sleep if i want to but i don't need to...also, thank you."

Of course, the other two didn't disappoint in the horrified reaction department, making her rather embarrassed about showing it. Still, one out of three wasn't bad, even with Alicia calling her a toaster and Ohka nearly vomiting. Actually, Ohka seemed to be adjusting to her reveal the worst since she looked like she would pass out at any moment. At least Alicia could make wisecracks that Mirabelle didn't fully appreciate, but Ohka seemed disoriented, like she could barely stand...then she fell out of the window...WHAT!?

Even Mirabelle knew that falling out of the window like that was bad news for someone as frail she was, and as she rushed over to look outside, she had the horrifying image of the girl sprawled out and broken against the ground. She got to the window,and looked out carefully but the image Mirabelle got when she did was thankfully different than what she imagined, with Ohka rubbing the back of her head instead of broken or splattered. Still, she guessed that someone should go and check on her...so she turned around, headed out the door and went outside, not really wanting to jump out of the window after her. She ran up to Ohka and asked, "Are you ok?", extending a hand to help her up.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
"Well that's one way to tell the boys you're not interested in giving 'em a 'handie'."

Kaylee began to chuckle (silently of course) at Alicia's little crack, shoulders moving up and down with her mouth open. After a bit, she typed up a reply and showed Alicia the screen. [color=990099]
Code:
 "Last guy who asked me that got something a [i]lot[/i] rougher than a 'handie'. And as for the liquid... I'm not really sure. I try not to use it and when I do, people tend to run from it."
...Not that I'm not willing to find out... [/color] She added offhandedly in her head.

With Mirabelle giving her the answer to her question, Kaylee nodded and was about to ask a little more before noticing the robot girl rushing toward the window, as Kaylee had had her back turned to Ohka as the frail girl had begun to have her fainting spell. Kaylee followed after Mirabelle with a bit less urgency, but was shocked as she noticed Ohka on the floor three stories down... and not a mess of flesh and bone in a puddle of blood. Her eyes widened considerably as she simply watched Mirabelle run off to check on the girl as she thought for a moment or two. [color=990099] ...Can she negate gravity or something...?! That or she's WAY tougher than she looks... [/color] After a moment or two, she sighed silently and followed outside to check on Ohka, jogging at a brisk pace.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Jarrah wasn't sure how he got lost, but while taking in the sheer size of the school compared to his old one he had somehow ended up back at the main courtyard. Remembering the school map he had all but committed to memory, he made his way over to the boys dorms and too his room.

'Room 666, that's never going to get old' He though as he spied the numbers on the door. He chuckled to himself as he opened the door to find both his roommates already there, seated in what could generously be called a living room.

"G'day." Jarrah said curtly as he ducked through the door. "I'm Jarrah."

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
Before his roommate could reply to his question, another being entered the room. He quickly saw the male from before and heard him say "G'day." Followed shortly by "I'm Jarrah."

He stared at the man for a second before remembering that this being's last name or surname was Walker. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and said "Hello Jarah, I'm Jack... its a, pleasure to meet you." Jack had been slightly offset by the rather cheery giant.

"If I may be so bold to ask, why are you so happy?" Jack knew this might be a bit rude to ask but he didn't really give a shit anyways...

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
Tomas was about to answer Jack but was stop due to the late arrival of their last roommate. Sighing a bit as it did get on his nerves when he is interrupted but didn't mind it to much. Letting them chat for a bit as he listen between the two until he could speak.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"If I may be so bold to ask, why are you so happy?"

"Oh, it's just this entire place is just so..." Jarrah paused to think of the right word, before settling for, "Huge, I mean the campus in Sydney was big but this place just blows it outta the water!"

"But yea, it's nice to meet you too mate." He said, before gazing over at the 3rd member of the group. "You must be, uh, Wilson?"

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
"Please call me Tomas." he said as he look back and forth. "Now that we have all met each other lets get down to business." He said as sat forward. "I'm here for two things only. To gain control of my monster side, and to learn how to protect the innocents. I'm not here for parties, friends, and etc etc."

Stopping for a moment before continuing. "So if you want to party or bring people over by all means do so. BUT only if it isn't to late. Just don't expect me to join you in the fun..We all clear?" He said with a small smile.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"We all clear?"

Jarrah was a bit taken back by Tomas's bluntness, but nodded nontheless. "Yea, no prob."

Jarrah adjusted his backpack as silence filled the room. Several seconds (to his ear) audibly passed on the clock, before he spoke up again. "So...when you say monster side...are you a werewolf or something."

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
"Clear as a crystal, I didn't exactly plan on starting any parties anyways" Jack replied quickly. He wasn't here for parties either and was slightly insulted by this beings suggestion.

Then he remember him saying to help protect the innocents. Jack quickly said "so, you want to help the innocents?" to himself. Jack thought about that for a second. This being wanted to protect those around him, apparently those weaker than him. He probably had something happen in his past where he couldn't save someone he loved or some such nonsense. More importantly this guy would probably be a "morally" inspired being. He'd have to make sure to not appear as a bully.

Honestly it was all nonsense anyways. Why bully people, when you could learn information from them? Besides being morally superior didn't mean you lived any longer than most beings. In fact he found the "morally" superior to die rather quickly when faced with a "moral" dilemma. He didn't have any such foolishness holding him back.

"I'm here to learn information... that's it. Nothing more nothing less" He stated simply before pulling his head off of his palm and sitting up.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
He nods and smiles as he was glad his roommates understood and were willing to listen to him. Laying back in the chair as he relax somewhat while the room sort of went into a awkward state. Wondering if they were humans or not as he ask "So..what are you two anyways if you don't mind me asking. Monsters or humans? Or a hybrid like me?"

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
Jack would assume that his species were classified under monsters. He didn't really know anyways. The thought of socializing and learning such trivial information was quite boring to him. Although information was information, he had to admit that. "you would probably classify me under monster if I had to guess" Jack said in a monotone voice as he looked around the room. Jack quickly added "you didn't answer our new friends question here." He really wanted to know what his species was. A hybrid was always a interesting thing.

But what was he a hybrid of? human obviously but what else?

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
"you didn't answer our new friend's question here." "Just thought I would wait until I learn about you two. And you didn't even answer my question. I want to know what you are. What sort of monster." he said as he then added "And to start off I am part dragon. Mother was human and Father was the dragon. Never knew what she saw in him from the stories she told me about him..."

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
"And to start off I am part dragon."

Jarrah let out a low whistle, "Part dragon huh? That sounds interesting."

He looked around the room for a moment, and dropped his backpack on the ground next to him.

"I'm a Yowie." Jarrah started, "I could explain it but it would be easier to just show you."

Jarrah closed his eyes and muttered something under his breath. Nothing happened for several moments, then all of a sudden the hair that reached down to his back began to pull back into his head, while his stubble grew rapidly and expanded to cover his entire face in a layer of short red hair. The hair on his arms, and though the other two couldn't see it, all over his body, began to grow out as well. At the same time his facial features started to rearrange themselves and he rocketed upwards until the top of his head brushed the ceiling.

With a ripping sound, all of his clothes gave way to his expanding body, except for the wristband on his right wrist.

"Cool, huh?" He said in a slightly deeper voice as he removed what remained of his cloths.

Sithmorack

May the Flames fade...
Mar 19, 2012
While the Yowie was transforming, Jack stared on analyzing this new information. He mildly looked like a werewolf but he would assume Jarrah would be insulted if he asked if they were related.

'Must have cost a lot to buy clothes... since he rips them every time he transforms' Jack thought to himself.

"Cool, huh?"

"Definitely interesting to say the least" he said while staring at his new dorm buddy's actual form.

He continued sitting as he said "I am a shadow being or person, as the humans have come to know my species as. I could go into my form but it takes quite a bit of concentration to form back into this 'human' form. So for now I will remain the way I am."

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
"Impressive" Tomas would say as he look over the 'monster' form of Jarrah. "Though never heard of the Yowie before..should look them up sometime." Thinking of when he would be able to get to the library this week. "And it's alright if you don't want to transform Jack. I'm sure we will all see it later during classes. I myself not going to transform yet since I fully can't control it. I rather not get kick out of the school for killing my roommates."

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
"I... I'm sorry.... I've never... seen something like that in the real world. I... I'm a half elf and have this thing where I can..."

"Hey are you o-HOLY SHIT!" Alicia said, as she watched Ohka go out the window. She was right behind Mirabelle as they made their way down to check on the pale girl.

"Are you ok?"

As Ohka got to her feet, Alicia was looking between her and the window she'd just come out of. "More importantly HOW are you okay? I mean, I'm in really good shape, and I could probably make that drop...in an emergency, but there is no way in hell I'd get out of it uninjured." She shook her head in disbelief. Unless the school spontaneously turns into pudding or something, I don't think anything else can surprise me...