Geek Tattoos

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
I'm planning on getting the Claddagh from Buffy on Valentine's day. Its a heart being held up by hands with a crown on it. Its pretty nerdy I guess. My friend has four Japanese characters on his wrist that he says were inspired by Cowboy Bebop though, so he wins the nerdy tattoo award between the two of us.

Lord_Coinage

Jan 15, 2009
To the person who said about it getting all wrinkly: Apparently, the skin between your shoulder blades never gets wrinkled and saggy.

Having said that, I might have either a cactaur on my right bicep, or a lightsaber down my left arm.

String n Stick

Aug 20, 2008
I know i'll eventually get some ink done. But if i were to get me a geeky tattoo it would be the Legendary symbol from halo right in the center of my upper chest. And never take my shirt off in public again lol

bcponpcp27

Jan 9, 2009
I was just thinking about this, and if I ever got inked, it would be with the Hitchhiker's Guide logo, with a starry background.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
I want to get the Tattoo from Berserk, the brand of the sacrifice would be so badass, possibly bleeding too

Nov 12, 2008
Let's see here, I have the skull emblem from Boba Fett's armor on my left shoulder, the dragon logo from Mortal Kombat on my right bicep, The Punisher's skull logo on my left forearm, and Stewie Griffin on my left bicep. Needless to say I do get some strange looks from time to time.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
I've done one or two sketched designs for Warhammer tattoos. Not for me, to be honest, but I think it's epic all the same. The geekiest tattoos I'd be looking to get is the chemical structure of Caffeine on my inside ankle and a somewhat scarified (So that it indents a little way) USB port on the back of my shoulder.

BubbleGumSnareDrum

Dec 24, 2008
I already have my avatar on my right upper arm in thick black ink.

I'm going to get "In umbris potestas est" in script across my shoulder blades. It's a phrase from a Sith holocron. In the Star Wars universe it's written in Aurebesh/Basic, but obviously the real language is Latin. It means "In the shadows, there is power."

I'm also probably going to get the chemical compounds of tetrahydrocannibinol, psilocybin and lysergic acid dithylamide.

Dark42

Jan 28, 2009
I would have to say the geekist thing you could get is a m16 on your forehead as recomended by Church, in Red vs Blue's third public service announcement.

see link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pSt2gACrc

Chiasm

Aug 27, 2008
Not sure if it counts as geeky, But I am soon getting full angel wings on my back.

As well as I just got Amor Fati, With a angel in bondage under the lettering on my right shoulder. If anyone knows of Nietzsche for that one. Guess Philosophy tattoo's can count as geeky.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
cleverlymadeup said:
this is the geekiest one i've seen

http://www.geekstir.com/the-duck-hunt-tramp-stamp
"I feel sorry for the boyfriend or husband. Everytime they have ?sexual intercourse?, that damn dog is laughing at him." hahaha

But on topic: I have 3 tattoo's planned which im getting once i get a job.

1: Triforce on my left hand (Black due to Gold not showing well on skin)
2: Megaman on my upper right arm (8-bit/pixelated)
3: Hyrule Emblem on my back (Black for the same reason)

Those are the ones i have planned, thinking of getting even more after those, but not sure, but if i will, i'll be getting Super Mario in a Tanooki suit on my left upper arm then perhaps a NES on my chest.

Though only the 3 first are planned, i still havent decided myself on the rest of them.

Bowl Full

Dec 29, 2008
Earth Federation Space Force tattoo. My brother got it.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa160/adjfsk/tattoo2.jpg

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
I have a huge black sun with Akuma/Gouki 's "Ten" symbol on my back and on my right shoulder I have the biohazard symbol ( on the uppper "ball" of my shoulder going all the way around ) ... this is my homage to Resident Evil...thats it for my Video game tats...
For comic tats I have the venom logo on my right chest and X-man ( Nate Grey )'s shaman "X" tattoo on my left ( basically the exact same tattoo and placement as his from X-man #63 on until the series end ).
Finally on my left arm, I have a spider-man theme sleeve. the outer forearm is basically the cover for amazing spider-man 356 minus spider-man in venom's eyes ( it's the first comic i bought with my own money ), and the upper outer arm/shoulder I have carnage's arm grabbing down for venom's head through a sea of spiderwebs with a green background , on the inside arm i have a silhouette of spider-man swinging with interlocking spiderwebs in the background...the webs have blue and red backgrounds on them as well... and on my wrist to cap the sleeve i have one solid webbing going around connecting to the logo seen on spider-man's costume ( the one on his back ... ) ... hard to explain... but yeah... I'm a huge geek...

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
mark of shame on my chest, phoenix over my heart, or ZP in the middle of my chest

Joselyn

Feb 5, 2009
Rath709 said:
Since my camera is unavailable, I googled it and found other people have similar ones. I have one of these symbols on my upper right arm, but larger and with more intricate shading;

Also, found this on the same page and thought it worth showing for the sheer effort involved;

The above power symbol is quite geeky....can't imagine why you'd want a tat like that!