Geeky names for pets.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I named my Canaries Baratus and Parias. Besides being fucking badass names, they are also the names of two of the three playable protagonists in the first Hexen game.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
I called a stray dog i had for a short time Rygel off of the Farsape charter. He has white fur that reminded me of those eyebrows.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
I had a cat called Giger after the artist. Also a rat and a hampster which I named Turkish and The Monk after Jason Statham character.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
saoirse13 said:
Brandon237 said:
saoirse13 said:
Brandon237 said:
I have 5 cats.
Random.
Samantha.
MomCat.
Ginger.
Terrorist.

Not nerdy per se, but people generally raise eyebrows at least twice when I say everything above this line.
Ok I totally get calling your cat terrorist. We had a cat that we named terrorist. Was definately funny seeing my neighbours reactions when i stood at the door shouting "terrorist" and then see my cat come running to the door.
Oh damn that's beautiful :'D I have to do that one day...

Although this cat really is a terrorist, he is in a war against my sleep and cleanliness of the house. He makes our 3 female cats scared and will sometimes give you bite-marks you will NOT forget any time soon when you play with him >.<
Cute little bastard.
Yeah Our cat Terrorist was similar, she would take over the whole house and the rest of our cats were terrified of her. If they came too close to her she would leave them with plenty of bite marks. Even our dog was afraid of her. Still cute as hell though.
Such is the sad truth of cats, they could literally be plotting to murder you and make you fully aware of it, but they would still be too cute!

Why does the Escapist kill my special characters and turn them into question marks? :(

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
One of my cats is named Tribble after the Tribbles on Star Trek. My others all have non geeky names. Funnily enough, the captcha is a Purina ad!

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Brandon237 said:
saoirse13 said:
Brandon237 said:
saoirse13 said:
Brandon237 said:
I have 5 cats.
Random.
Samantha.
MomCat.
Ginger.
Terrorist.

Not nerdy per se, but people generally raise eyebrows at least twice when I say everything above this line.
Ok I totally get calling your cat terrorist. We had a cat that we named terrorist. Was definately funny seeing my neighbours reactions when i stood at the door shouting "terrorist" and then see my cat come running to the door.
Oh damn that's beautiful :'D I have to do that one day...

Although this cat really is a terrorist, he is in a war against my sleep and cleanliness of the house. He makes our 3 female cats scared and will sometimes give you bite-marks you will NOT forget any time soon when you play with him >.<
Cute little bastard.
Yeah Our cat Terrorist was similar, she would take over the whole house and the rest of our cats were terrified of her. If they came too close to her she would leave them with plenty of bite marks. Even our dog was afraid of her. Still cute as hell though.
Such is the sad truth of cats, they could literally be plotting to murder you and make you fully aware of it, but they would still be too cute!

Why does the Escapist kill my special characters and turn them into question marks? :(
Oh God, I know. They could be quite literally ripping you to death with their claws and I'd be like "oh stop, just let me cuddle you first." :)

xGraeme63x

Jul 5, 2011
My dog's name is Frodo. No lie. We were going to go with Sam, but we already knew a dog named Sam.

Derpina Herpson

Jul 13, 2012
I named my 3 kittens Rachael, Pris and Zhora after the female replicants from Blade Runner.
I had a dog named Strummer after Joe Strummer.
A friend of mine has 2 cats named Ivy and Harley.

darlarosa

May 4, 2011
I plan to get a corgi and name him Joxer, and then a larger breed and name it Xena. Then a kitty named Gabrielle

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
My bunny's name is Commander Bun Bun, named after Oswald's rabbit on The Drew Carey Show. Does that count?

Apple Greenwood

Sep 3, 2012
I have 2 guinea pigs named Optimus and Metroid. They are the prime brothers :)

I also have 3 glass catfish named Mumra, Skeletor and Grimm (anyone who watches Billy and Mandy will understand)

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
If I had a cat I'd call it Einstein, Newton or Sergeant Fuzzy Boots (I hope you guys get the reference)