Geeky names for pets.

Oct 10, 2011
I have a cat named Garrus, and two lizards, the male is Wrex and the female is Bakara(Eve's real name in ME3). Also a frog named Mordin.

R3dF41c0n

Feb 11, 2009
Me and my wife are thinking about getting a German Shepard and naming it Commander.... It would be interesting to see who would get the reference.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
One of my cats (formerly my brother's/his wife's) is called Mr Bubbles.

cojo965

Jul 28, 2012
You guys remember Tarzan? Yeah, I have a leopard gecko called Sabor after the leopard from the movie.

We also had a one proper eyed cat named Khan from the Jungle Book who was just mister cool, sadly put down due to cancer.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I sense a necromancer about; we've been having a lot of those recently...

OT: My mom's cousin named his dog Snarls Barkley. Not really nerdy, but still guffaw-worthy

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
I named my Mexican Redknee Tarantula Mephala. Seemed appropriate.
She isn't plotting any murders yet though, but crickets beware!

Pebbles_170

Jun 6, 2013
Our cat is called Gandalf the Grey, though we usually just call him Gandalf. My mum doesn't get it at all and often asks how Gandhi is!

I wanted a cat called Nymeria after Arya Stark's dire wolf in Game of Thrones but we ended up getting a male cat so settled for Gandalf instead. We think we might make it a theme now and name the next cat after another wizard, e.g. Merlin or Dumbledore.

SwiftBlade18

May 18, 2009
If i ever get a pair of dogs (or any animal i guess) I will call them Merry & Pippin. But thats only if I get a pair.

If its just a single dog (and it had to be a dog) I would name them Zero (nightmare before christmas)