Gen Con 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Kafloobop said:
Taynas said:
Kafloobop said:
Aww man, I was hoping he'd gotten a picture of me in my Lord Canti costume. That would have been sweet to be on the escapist. Guess I'll have to try harder next year!
I got a picture of you! Your costume super rocked! My costume was far less awesome then yours but just as cool as some of the ones in here. The fact that you got passed up is completely random chance I'm sure because they never get photos of ever great costume at the con, that would be impossible.
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the compliments on my costume! It's the first costume I've made so I'm really glad that people liked it.
I'm sad I missed your costume! That would have been awesome to see. Next year, I should definitely try to organize some kind of Escapist meet up. It would be fun to roll dice with some of you guys at Gen Con!

Greg

Kafloobop

Nov 11, 2009
Greg Tito said:
Kafloobop said:
Taynas said:
Kafloobop said:
Aww man, I was hoping he'd gotten a picture of me in my Lord Canti costume. That would have been sweet to be on the escapist. Guess I'll have to try harder next year!
I got a picture of you! Your costume super rocked! My costume was far less awesome then yours but just as cool as some of the ones in here. The fact that you got passed up is completely random chance I'm sure because they never get photos of ever great costume at the con, that would be impossible.
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the compliments on my costume! It's the first costume I've made so I'm really glad that people liked it.
I'm sad I missed your costume! That would have been awesome to see. Next year, I should definitely try to organize some kind of Escapist meet up. It would be fun to roll dice with some of you guys at Gen Con!

Greg
Dude it would be so awesome to meet up with you at next year's Gencon!

Gamer_152

Mar 3, 2011
Escapist, I love you, but did you have to post about 50 images with every image on a separate page?

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
I was there if anyone went to the hentai dubbing, I was the guy in the headphones (dubbed a hentai)

Also if you didn't go this year you should go next, its so fricken awesome. Staying up all night playing werewolf, hentai cafe, its all amazing.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Best Comment: Picture #34 pointing out Tony Stark's Dirty Sanchez mustache. Classic.

You kids go look that one up. Dirty Sanchez.
Here's help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Sanchez_(sexual_act)
See? There's the funny.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
OK I'm not a cosplayer and some of these costumes are awesome and well made...

But Game of thrones aired like 4 months ago. surely SOMEONE had time to make an awesome Hound Costume by then.

and we really should start seeing some Wights and Others popping up at these things soon

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Dr. wonderful said:
Macgyvercas said:
Greg Tito said:
Gen Con 2011 Cosplay Gallery

Check out the best people we saw playing dress-up at Gen Con this year!

Third page: THAT IS NOT A CAT LADY! That is Chi, the lead female from the anime and manga Chobits, and she's a humanoid computer called a Persocom.

/rant
Took the words out of my mouth! D:<
Aye, I hurridley jumped to the comments to say its a persocom (wasn't sure if it was supposed to be Chi in specific or not).

Damn thread starters, not knowing their anime. Disgraceful. :p

Skywatcher

Dec 25, 2009
Aaaaah! My friend Ashley did #5's makeup & prosthetic scars, it's so cool to see her work on this site! She's with outriderstudios.com if anyone wants to check out her other stuff...

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Ne1butme said:
#19 is clearly the best costume ever
Agreed, in my book the only real competition was #12 (although they're all awesome)

uberhippy said:
The dalek girl -no.12 is downright adorable!!
(I hope my kids turn out that awesome)
My six-year-old wants to be a Creeper, I was very proud of him when he told me that :)

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
I am so sad that I never thought to do the muppet aliens! Mwuuaaa-hunh. Unh-huh uhuh uhuh uhuh a-yyyep yep yep yepyepyepyepyepyep.

My wife never watched Sesame Street, and doesn't get my references. I think she has been deprived.