General Gaming News.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Ok, show of hands if you've heard of this game before.

I bet it slaps tho
This is like that Chuck Norris cop game from a few months ago.

Its a well established setup in movie, take an ageing movie star, give him 95% of the budget, have be in the movie for the bare minimum of time and slap together a terrible movie to go along with it and hope people pick the movie because they recognize the actor.

I'm guessing they're trying the same thing with game, but there's not really an equivalent for game of going on netflix and just going trough everything there is to see if there's something you haven't seen and might interest you.

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Not too surprising, if you ask me. And you know what? PC version release is automatically +2 years after consoles, so I think we can let this game stay in the back of our minds, just like Elder Scrolls 6

Well, that's one more reason to continue to stay away from this game

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker2

Flask restoration in progress
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Not too surprising, if you ask me. And you know what? PC version release is automatically +2 years after consoles, so I think we can let this game stay in the back of our minds, just like Elder Scrolls 6

It always seemed “best case” when they put 2025 on the trailer. RDR2 was supposed to be a year earlier too. 6 in ‘26 sounds more probable, and it’ll either be April or October, but more likely the latter. PC in ‘27 doesn’t seem unreasonable either.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

Old_Hunter_77

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2021
Country
United States
@Old_Hunter_77, I think you put your words in a quote that Chimpzy never said.
I'll redo the link for you.

Thanks. I just tried to correct and couldn't figure it out....

I was trying to compliment his Will Smith slap joke. Because Will Smith slapped a dude on TV, but his new game is butt.

Reactions: Chimpzy

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Marvel wants to do their take on Overwatch. I might've considered trying it out, then I saw Netease and immediately said "no"
I like the concept of an over-the-shoulder brawler with Marvel characters, but it shouldn't be multiplayer only. A game like this needs a single player. Crazy, because I had a though about an 3d brawler X-Men game with the same camera system.

Last edited:
Reactions: FakeSympathy