General Gaming News.

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
It is just a way to apply artificial rarity to ditital goods. Makes actually more sense to apply that to tradable ingame items than what goes on in the art scene with block chained digital copies of famous artworks.

But if the blockchain buzzword still keeps investors happy, well, why not.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

Amy Hening one of the original brains behind the Uncharted series is now working on a new Marvel game. Which is awesome. Good for her, she was too good not to get work somewhere else.

Reactions: Fallen Soldier

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
Memories and curiosity. Though I should bookmark a few for the occasion.

Amy Hening one of the original brains behind the Uncharted series is now working on a new Marvel game. Which is awesome. Good for her, she was too good not to get work somewhere else.
I wish her luck! Legacy of Kian is still one of my favorite series of all time.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
Fuck's sake. They should just go all-in and include an "authentic" ownership certificate for the Brooklyn Bridge with the "deluxe version" of whatever crap they stamp Tom Clancy's name on next.
Hasbro is also engaging with NFT. They recently just put this very expensive item for sale.
Sure not gaming related as Hasbro is primarily a toy company but they are also jumping on the NFT band wagon.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

Isn't she the one who was supposed to make a Star Wars game? Hope she has better luck with another Disney property.