General Gaming News.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Hummm so apparently they're making a creepshow game, who knows what that will be.

A live service arena multiplayer game where a group of people must solve puzzles and avoid a singular killer player to escape.

Gyrobot

Ask Revachol/Renegades of Woke
May 13, 2020
Reactions: FakeSympathy
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Well I hope that's sarcasm cause there's been like five of those lately.
Yeah, can we just revive Evolve again, that was the one of those I actually enjoyed lol
(ideally minus the 15 dollar skin for a blue stripe on your gun lol)

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Never heard of that one before...

Not surprised.

That is some great news!

A new ad.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Peter's problem isn't that he makes promises that are going to be broken; his problem is that he lies through his teeth as readily as breathing.
Also arrogant and egotistical.

"The press used to take up an enormous amount of my time," says Molyneux. After a while, though, everything suddenly died down and he was left wondering what to do with his spare time.

Ohhh, so it’s the press’s fault you couldn’t work, but now that they’re not you’re aimlessly meandering through your chosen field? Can’t wait to see what’s next! At least if he’s going to be coding he can start by blaming himself for any technical shortcomings.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
I feel like the only reason why we don't talk shit about Peter M. is because he rarely makes public statements. Yeah, he's lies are pretty bad, but unlike Todd Howard he doesn't talk constantly.

One of the biggest lies from Peter IMO was this one

It was too good to be true. Milo's AI seems terrifyingly smart to rival that of today's state-of-the-art AI

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I feel like the only reason why we don't talk shit about Peter M. is because he rarely makes public statements. Yeah, he's lies are pretty bad, but unlike Todd Howard he doesn't talk constantly.

One of the biggest lies from Peter IMO was this one

It was too good to be true. Milo's AI seems terrifyingly smart to rival that of today's state-of-the-art AI
We all do, we just don't do it as much because he's become less and less of a presence. The only time Peter ever comes up is a reminder that he still exists. Otherwise, I don't care what happens to him at this point.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Molyneux, thats a name I haven't heard in a long long time *end Obi wan voice*

But yeah, the dude hasn't had much presence since his brief stint as the Xbox talking head guy which was like... 20 years ago. Even by the time of Curiosity everyone mostly said "shill be shilling" and ignored it, if they had a brain. And then he vanished.

I'm surprised he hasn't just fallen into a pyramid scheme involving AI art and NFTs or something.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'm surprised he hasn't just fallen into a pyramid scheme involving AI art and NFTs or something.
Peter always goes for whatever the next scheme is. He did nfts for about half a year then moved on to something else. He tried to stick with it, but you didn't last long with it other than the metaverse thing. Eventually he dropped that too.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Ghostrunner 2 almost out, got green numbers from the judgement chambers

Screenshot_2023-10-24-21-36-04-23_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Xbox had another minor showcahse today. Here are some of my favorites:

Holy shit, maybe I won't be so butthurt about the pachinko fiasco anymore. PLEASE DON'T FUCK THIS UP, Konami!

Damn, AW2 is looking to be the third contender for the best horror TPS this year!

It looks just as wacky as previous entries, except a bit more "vacation-y" and less violent?

Last edited: