General Gaming News.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Yes. Already posted two different times.
The video maker posted a copyright takedown claim on that video by Jirard's charity.

Youtube denied the claim thankfully doing something right for a change. But it just further indites Jirard on being a complete backstabbing piece of shit.

Reactions: BrawlMan

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017

"Just admit it. You're obviously captivated by my bodacious beach bod."

Taking bets on who will say that line. My money is on Hojo
hehehehehehheehheeheheheeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That line is going to be Barret bragging about how good he looks in sailor suit.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The video maker posted a copyright takedown claim on that video by Jirard's charity.

Youtube denied the claim thankfully doing something right for a change. But it just further indites Jirard on being a complete backstabbing piece of shit.
Now it is even more official that Jirad and charity really fucked up and stealing people's money.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: FakeSympathy

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
And there goes my interests for a good Wonder Woman game. Not surprising with the way WB is going. All these live-services games are going to burn and WB is going to lay all of these people off.
Hopefully, it turns out not to be true.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
How many successful live-service games have we seen launched in the last few years, as opposed to the failures?
None. Even the successful ones got shutdown either due to an overcrowded market, or because they didn't make all the money in the universe/didn't beat Fortnite.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
I'm not shocked and we all saw this coming.

Which is the big issue. Everything about it is generic and safe. The fact that the Justice League are my control bad guys makes it even less interesting to play. Have the bad guys fight actual other bad guys/poorest guys that are just generic zombies, alien parasites or whatever.

It was pretty clear from the get-go since this game early inception that there was always going to be a live service element. Go and look at a lot of the early gameplay trailers when they showed up exp and customizations. The only reason why they're backing down now or trying to get rid of most of it, is because of Gotham Knights poor reception. Also this:

I’ll be done with MK if that’s the case. It’s been a good, long, fun run though, and there will always be the games already made still worth playing anyways.

As for WB, hope they have fun ruining everything they touch.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Grab your popcorn
I honestly couldn't care for dipshit, nor reactions of the haters whom go way overboard.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I am not trusting any of that until I see reviews. Though they can add live-service elements or DLC after the fact. Remember, Activision did the same for Crash Team Racing. It can happen in Wonder Woman too.