Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

One fucking thing after another with New World.

Ironically, the ruthless explotation of natural resources and other people does feel very true to life for actual colonialism.....and Amazon. If this were a critique on colonialism and industrialization destroying the environment and creating human suffering it would be brilliant, but I'm sure this is completely unintentional and just more Amazon doesn't fucking know what they're doing here

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010

Ironically, the ruthless explotation of natural resources and other people does feel very true to life for actual colonialism.....and Amazon. If this were a critique on colonialism and industrialization destroying the environment and creating human suffering it would be brilliant, but I'm sure this is completely unintentional and just more Amazon doesn't fucking know what they're doing here
The game studio with two previous games, one which was scrapped a mere month after release and another which didn't make it to release, is having trouble with their latest game. 🙀

But in all seriousness, if amazon want to throw their AWS money at making games, more power to them. I'm sure after 3-4 more flops they'll be able to release a somewhat stable game.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
At least someone is doing something.

No shit. People are just that stupid or look for something else to blame their own failings.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

So in other words, it still all kinda strangely makes sense in the end.

Reactions: Dalisclock

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Looks like I'll be playing Godfall for free. That didn't take long to hit PS Plus.

Turns out there’s a twist -

Apparently it’s just the co-op version. Well, that’s shitty.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Turns out there’s a twist -

Apparently it’s just the co-op version. Well, that’s shitty.
I imagine they're doing it that way because if ppl got the whole game straight up, they'd much more quickly realise how dull it gets after a point and wouldn't part with any more cash.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Reactions: BrawlMan