General Gaming News.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out fucker.
Perhaps the most important part of my job has been to help bring talented people together, provide the best resources possible, and foster an environment that encourages inspiration, creativity, and unwavering commitment to excellence.
Oh piss the fuck off with that shit. You killed off so many creative directions the company could've taken

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Its good he's gone but since he left under seemingly good terms with millions upon millions of money in the bank there's sadly no reason to gloat.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Its good he's gone but since he left under seemingly good terms with millions upon millions of money in the bank there's sadly no reason to gloat.
Also, there'll be just another corporate scumball taking his place anyway. But I guess we atleast won't have to see stupid fucking face as much anymore.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. Please don't 1-up already-stupid trend, Sony!
What's funny is I called this out all the way back in 2020-2021! Some of you didn't listen and called me crazy! Not you, @FakeSympathy. Though I think you were part of that specific conversation at the time.

Reactions: FakeSympathy

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. Please don't 1-up already-stupid trend, Sony!
It's funny though that it's an Xbox fan account that posted it. The console wars are alive and well.

But yeah, fuuuuuuuck this. $60 was already bad enough when they were taking into account different regions in terms of pricing, $150 unadjusted is absolutely unattainable and unconscionable for me.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I can't be the only one confused by this. Life in a prison hospital sounds insane for what he did. Although I guess we don't know exactly how violent he was.
It might be less "how violent were his crimes" and more "how likely is he to keep committing crimes if he's released", and according to the article, he's openly said he will.

Reactions: BrawlMan