General Movies, Music, Web Show, and TV News Thread

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Man, Hercules is actually good. They really, REALLY need to fuck off with all these live action remakes.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Ok, but what if they were hired feet, would that change his mind?
Yes, I'm solely posting this to make the feet joke.
It also sounded like producers probably wouldn’t want to foot the bill for his type of superhero movie either, so yeah I can see why he wouldn’t want to peddle their wares.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
As someone who grew up in the 90's and 2000's, this was a surprising headline to read.

Judging by the face and neck ink he had, in addition to how old he looks (older than mid thirties) I would hazard a guess that drugs were a contributing factor to his death.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Judging by the face and neck ink he had, in addition to how old he looks (older than mid thirties) I would hazard a guess that drugs were a contributing factor to his death.
Article says he had substance abuse issues, and he lost a brother to it 10 years ago.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: Bob_McMillan

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Seems very generic.

How can you say it looks generic? Axe guy is not a Dwarf nor does he appear to be a barbarian. And not only does sword lady have a curved sword that’s not a katana instead of a long sword but she’s got a quiver of arrows. She seemingly uses a sword and a bow. Then there’s maybe-magic lady who doesn’t have any weapons, not even a staff.

That makes them completely different from the typical band of adventurers trying to stop an evil wizard/sorcerer from summoning/awakening an ancient evil being to take over the world.