Generic Sex Thread

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
ShadowsofHope said:
Bit her lip in that always, tantalizingly suggestive mannerism while just asking me to tear them off.
Yeah, doing that while she presses her boobs together with her arms. That's fucking hot.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
If she was a gamer, was cute, wore a maid outfit, cat ears and called me onii-chan...I love cute things...I would die if that happend.

well I dont care about anything else, but I like cute girl gamers...if that kind exists?

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
ChuQue37 said:
Question time: What is the one thing that if the opposite sex came up to you and did, would make you drop your trousers immediately without a second thought?

Mine would be if a girl walked up to me and intentionally mixed quotes from three different philosophers in an ironic and intentional way.
"yes" taken in or out of context

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
If she told me she just pre-ordered TimeSplitters 4 and then started singing the Gundam Wing theme tune...

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Do I need my drop my pants? I like to keep them on so I look badass when I'm done, just button them back up and leave while sliding my and into my hair...sorry I've been hanging out with girls for too long and their wild fantasies (while getting none...)

Well if girl cam up to me in a large dress shirt, the sleeves hanging over her hand, biting her lips and wearing some kind of short bottoms she wouldn't need to say anything just give me a suggestive look. I love innocent looking naughty girls. Or if she spoke in movie/comic/game quotes.

If a guy came up to me and in a joking manner (but still meaning it) asked for it with a huge nice smile, I'd drop my pants and bend over backwards. Or if he just cracked a lot of funny jokes and smiles a lot. I'm a sucker for funny guys.

...I'm a very lonely person who put too much thought into this...

Udyrfrykte

Jun 16, 2008
SeeIn2D said:
If it's my girlfriend, we're alone, and we're both obviously "excited". Nothing else. I stay faithful to her :)
You remind me of Marshal from HIMYM that gets a guilt trip when even fantasizing about other women, or even by looking.

As for me pretty much anything with a good looking woman, but if I'd have to choose one... Ehh... wow, that's hard. Probably another girl in bed with my gf?

And kinda weird question, considering that most guys would have sex with anyone remotely attractive with a "go"-sign. But then again, from what I've seen escapists seem oddly picky, and a high number are asexual.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
If a girl who looked moderately like Emma Watson or Gemma Arterton walked up to me, kissed me, them whispered in my ear in her best 'sexy' voice "You have one night, make it count."

No-one, and I mean NO-ONE in the history of the world would ever have removed their pants faster than I would in that situation.

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
Wow. There are apparently a lot of folks who will randomly drop trou at the mention of a game. If I were a woman, I think I would do all my game shopping either online or in man-drag.

Midnight Llamaman

Jul 15, 2011
ChuQue37 said:
Question time: What is the one thing that if the opposite sex came up to you and did, would make you drop your trousers immediately without a second thought?
Take my belt off. Really, ZOOM go the trousers.

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
WillN7 said:
A Song of Ice and Fire."
I just had this great image in my head of some girl yelling out 'Winter is coming, and so am I.'

For me it have to be Kate Upton in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit.
Fuck it any hot girl in a schoolgirl outfit is enough for me.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
If she was cute, small in the chest, and had proof of being STD-free and on the pill, and a small bag of condoms. And also wearing cat ears, a blue t-shirt, and a TINY MINISKIRT!

And blonde and just as shy as me and named Gloria.

Yessss...Oh yes...

~Tom<3

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Beyond mentioning that many of this forum community are gay, so changing opposite sex for something like "the sex to which you are attracted" or "your sex of choice" my answer would have to be:
"My girlfriend, doing anything."

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Talk nerdy to me.....

or intelligent conversation

or dominate and collar me