Get Deep Into the Action With Privates

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Well, at least they're being original.

Oh, and for those who could not be bothered looking up "merkin", it's basically a pubic toupee.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
scobie said:
Shame on you for your immaturity, Andy Chalk.". But no, it's actually about vaginas.
You have no idea how much I held back on this one.

And believe me, I was just as "wtf" when I got this press release as you guys are.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Hah! Pure gold. I expect there have been many more with the idea, but now finally a developer with the balls. Good job!

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
I am never playing this game if possible, just on the grounds that I don't want to see the images in my head during special time.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
But... this sort of thing is best left to educational games...

This could be an interesting test of whether educational games are shit because they are based on topics that no sensible game designer would use, or because they intend to be educational.

steamweedlegoblin

Apr 28, 2010
"Britain. Land of Hope and Glory-holes. Where pregnant, waddling teenagers take up the full width of the pavement with their oversized triplet pushchairs, unaware that their rampant, perpetual humping has filled them to the brim with all manner of grotty infections."

Would it maybe be considered strange that this quote makes me want to pack up and move to Britain right now?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
dradiscontact said:
"Britain. Land of Hope and Glory-holes. Where pregnant, waddling teenagers take up the full width of the pavement with their oversized triplet pushchairs, unaware that their rampant, perpetual humping has filled them to the brim with all manner of grotty infections."

Would it maybe be considered strange that this quote makes me want to pack up and move to Britain right now?
Unless you're a microbiologist or epidemiologist, then yes, it makes you strange.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Freebird. said:
Come on now, you can't be serious! I don-no, just no, I refuse to believe this.
Ya there is no way it is coming to the 360. I call shenanigans.