Get Ready For Prince of Persia Lego

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Get Ready For Prince of Persia Lego

If you've ever wanted to build your own Prince of Persia levels, you finally get your chance, with a new range of Lego play sets.

Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Batman and now Prince of Persia, disparate properties linked by Lego. Two PoP have been released to tie in with the upcoming movie. The first is a besieged Persian castle, complete with catapults and a camel, and the second is a underground temple, complete with fiendish traps.

Best of all you get a tiny little Lego Jake Gyllenhobbit to do with as you will. I'm trying very hard not to rub my hands together in impish glee.

Source: Go Nintendo [http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=120991]

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
The look on the LEGO Prince's face is priceless. Unfortunately, this isn't the sort of thing I like to do with LEGOs anymore.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
If only I was still a kid today. I'd be surprised if Ubisoft were to say "We're thinking of releasing a Lego PoP game in 2011."

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I imagine that bedroom programmer who made this should be swimming in money right now. If not, he is really, REALLY missing out.

Calumon: Lego Digimon Please!

BlueTomfoolery

Dec 3, 2008
I couldn't help but go "Whhhuuuaaaaooohhhh!" all the way throughout the video.

I thought the Prince went by the name 'Prince'. Was I wrong all this time?

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
I absolutely have no idea what to say about this. Not even a witty remark.
I just hope they don't release a lego version of the game...

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
"Aw man, we missed the April's Fools deadline!"

"Why don't we actually make it, then?"

"...Sure, why the hell not?"

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
All the other lego brands were at least recognisably viable in their own right, one film does not a franchise make. Don't tell me about the games either because this is blatantly only based on the film.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Hmm. Non-virtual Lego doesn't appeal much to me anymore, but it does look sweet. If I were a kid now, I'd definitely pester my mom to buy me some of this stuff. :)

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Tempting, I do love me some legos, buuutt I'm not willing spend tons of money on lego anymore.

braincell

Mar 3, 2010
For a minute I thought they invented real legos which when you construct, a playble game level is copied. Oh well...

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Oh I thought it meant an actual game...then I watched the trailer... To bad I was wondering how the time mechanics would work in to a Lego game. Still if only I was younger...oh who am I kidding I just miss my old set of Lego.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
This is awesome. Even if the movie turns out the to be the piece of shit I fear it will be I want this. Maybe I can make myself a LEGO Dahaka.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
FinalDream said:
Wake me up when the Bioshock box sets are out.
You mean something like this

OT : I would most likely buy a PoP Lego set, although I have nowhere to put it. Still, where there's a will...