Get to the Bottom of This Detective Quiz

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Sorry, yeah Dupont et Dupond are the detectives in the series but he is the one doing the detective work.
For people not used to the original French names in the Tintin series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomson_and_Thompson

wetfart

Jul 11, 2010
I'm disappointed. No mention of Vincent Rubio, the world's greatest velociraptor detective? For shame!

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Geez, Darkwing Duck but not Duckman. I say again where is Duckman! Needless to say I got the Darkwing Duck question wrong, because really he isn't Duckman. I expected to see something about Sam Spade, Phillip Marlowe, Mike Hammer, or The Dude and I was disappointed. Not surprised, but disappointed.

But most importantly Duckman where is Duckman?

Woem

May 28, 2009
busterkeatonrules said:
Woem said:
I scored 100% on my first try, but I must say that the Batman question is confusing since in the early comics his craft might look like one of two of the answers.

The Batgyro. What exactly is it?

That's a gyrocopter. A sort of missing link between the regular airplane and the helicopter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogyro
Thanks. So it's kind of dubious what the correct answer is. But I'm glad I guessed the correct answer on that one (and still top 50, woot).

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
That Representing Crime class I took at university finally paid off! The only question I missed was the Batman one, and I guess I assumed it was disguising itself as a trick question. It wasn't.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Mathamatically I should have aced the quiz already...4 tries, every wrong question answered with each choice, but everytime I got the same 4 wrong...
._.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Which thief was The Original Gentleman theif, that even outsmarted Sherlock Holmes once?
Arsene Lupin
Masterfully chivalrous, polite, eloquent, a genius of planning and master of disguise. Maurice LeBlanc's book is a very interesting read.