Girl throws puppies in river.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Odbarc said:
I think we'll see her floating down a river real soon.
I know this probably wasn't intentional on your part but: I really like the mafia reference. (In the 50s mafias used to take corpses and ut them in the local river to hide their evidence)

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
dathwampeer said:
You know what pisses me off though. Peoples overreactions.

Yes this is horrible and the woman is clearly disturbed. But I hate how people on the internet (and the escapist especially) treat animals as if they're worth more than humans.

You lot see a video like this and start acting as if this is the worst crime imaginable. Hundreds of people murder other humans everyday. But one mentally deficient individual throws a load of puppies in a river and it's 'Hunt the ***** down and burn her!'
It pisses me off because she actually starts having fun, so she is a psycopath in some sense, that isn't much different from myself but at least I don't throw small puppies into a river.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
I like how people are generally "meh" about homicides, but flip their shit when someone kills a puppy. It genuinely entertains me.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Chester41585 said:
I like how people are generally "meh" about homicides, but flip their shit when someone kills a puppy. It genuinely entertains me.
Homicide happens every day multiple times and is usually deserved in some way but PUPPIES? They are being thrown into a river, its just deranged. What I find entertaining is the fact that you don't dissaprove of these actions, PUPPY HATER!

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
I am not even clicking that shit, just hearing about NEDM cat made me sad, watching this will make me fucking cringe and vomit.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
i can't comment on this without first knowing more about the situation .. for all i know her parents ordered her to do it because the pet unintentionally got preggo and they couldn't afford to keep the pups .. no one else would take them and that was their final option

puppies are expensive and they require ALOT of attention .. more so than kittens .. it may be sad for us to witness (including me, i'm a huge dog lover, this video hurt me alot) but there might have been no other choice .. this is reality and i'll face it as an adult

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Blue-State said:
Chester41585 said:
You seen this one?
I hate to say this but that cat thing makes me laugh, first off: I dislike cats. Second off: The cat lived. Third off: It's just so random.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
SsilverR said:
i can't comment on this without first knowing more about the situation .. for all i know her parents ordered her to do it because the pet unintentionally got preggo and they couldn't afford to keep the pups .. no one else would take them and that was their final option

puppies are expensive and they require ALOT of attention .. more so than kittens .. it may be sad for us to witness (including me, i'm a huge dog lover, this video hurt me alot) but there might have been no other choice .. this is reality and i'll face it as an adult
So the best course of action when you get unwanted puppies is to throw them in river?
Would you do that to a human child? No? Then don't do it to dogs. They have shelters for a reason.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
SsilverR said:

You earn this question: You have a pistol with 3 shots, in the room you have the person in the video and their parents. Next to them is 3 puppies. Which do you shoot? (No BSing this one, door is locked from the other side, no windows, you are wearing a bulletproof helmet so no suicide, everyone is hooked up to IVs with life support stuff to keep them alive for a long time and the IV pouch, tube, and inserted area are all in bulletproof casing, every part of your body and theirs are in bullet proof casings except for head and hands (pull the trigger for you, THEIR hands are in cased))

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Judgement101 said:
SsilverR said:

You earn this question: You have a pistol with 3 shots, in the room you have the person in the video and their parents. Next to them is 3 puppies. Which do you shoot? (No BSing this one, door is locked from the other side, no windows, you are wearing a bulletproof helmet so no suicide, everyone is hooked up to IVs with life support stuff to keep them alive for a long time and the IV pouch, tube, and inserted area are all in bulletproof casing, every part of your body and theirs are in bullet proof casings except for head and hands (pull the trigger for you, THEIR hands are in cased))
Obviously the puppies. Human lives are much more importnat. besides, If her parents didnt know, you just committed murder on two innocents, and unjustified vigillente murder. No BS and perfectly what any SANE person would do.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I read some of the comments, thought it couldn't possibly be that bad.
Let me just say that I was wrong, horribly, horribly wrong.
Now I has a sad.

[Faith in humanity -50 points]

BigEaZyE

Sep 10, 2008
dathwampeer said:
You know what pisses me off though. Peoples overreactions.

Yes this is horrible and the woman is clearly disturbed. But I hate how people on the internet (and the escapist especially) treat animals as if they're worth more than humans.

You lot see a video like this and start acting as if this is the worst crime imaginable. Hundreds of people murder other humans everyday. But one mentally deficient individual throws a load of puppies in a river and it's 'Hunt the ***** down and burn her!'
The horrific part of this is not about humans/animals, it's the fact that the puppies are clearly helpless, and are being murdered. Post a link to babies/people tied up and being brutally murdered, and I'm sure everyone would have the same reaction of disgust. Get the fuck over your feeling that people are all apathetic douchebags