Giving someone $20 in Steam games. [ENTRY CLOSED]

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
I'd like to enter as well. Been meaning on getting Antichamber for a while, so that would be my choice of a game. Should be under $20

I know I'll end up hating myself for asking after free games :p

Worldbreaker

Feb 9, 2013
You are so nice! Love the idea, and will do this for someone wherever I have the luck to be chosen or not.

"Sword Of The Stars: Complete Collection" and "Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete" are my pick.

FFP2

Dec 24, 2012
Aww... The Escapist community is the only place that I've seen stuff like this happen:)

How much is Just Cause 2? If it's still 3$ then it would be nice to get my hands on that.

Edit: Handle is the same as this one.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
If I win it would be wonderful to be able to have a copy of Primal Carnage.

This is extremely generous, kudos to you.

tbarvtrfavra

Apr 1, 2013
Needed to sign in to say how cool this contest is, so basically that's it :)
And for the games, it's a pity that Steam isn't on sale anymore, at least for the indies, because that would've allow for the winner to get more games, probably. In my case, I've checked my wishlist and despite what I initially though I still have some indies to add to my account, which include the likes of Thirty Flights of Loving, Retro City Rampage, Trine 2 and The Witcher 2, although I have my doubts with the latter because the latest work by CD Projekt Red isn't precisely what you can call indie I believe.
Other sugggestions I'd like to gice in case the winner doesn't really know what to choose would be recently released Runner 2 and Super Hexagon (both must-buy), Little Inferno, Stealth Bastard, Giana Sisters (I just added it to my wishlist because it really looks amazing), Mark of the Ninja, etc.

UBERfionn

Jun 7, 2010
I'd like to enter too. Louie Clark you are just a really nice guy :)

If I win gmod and just cause 2 with it's DLC would be nice!

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
Well, I might as well enter.

Would love Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition and Dustforce.

xefaros

Jun 27, 2012
Even if im against your opinion of giving it at all,today i gave a coin to a beggar that asked me for a cigarette that i didnt have at that time

So wth

Hitman absolution+Faster Than Light(FTL)

OR
Age of emires 2 HD

Also join http://www.steamgifts.com if you do these regularly

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I'll enter the draw as I would like a copy of The Bridge if at all possible. I think that's under $20 but I can only find the price in £ at the moment.

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
Heck, Ill enter as well.
If anyone needs a DotA2 pass send me a PM or add me on steam, I've got a ton to give away.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
It'd be real cool if you gave me chivalry medieval warfare and or mount and blade warband.
Also, I think it's really cool you're doing this.

Doomcat

Aug 25, 2010
I would like to put my name in here, thank you kind air for doing something so nice for us. Really not much more I can say that hasn't already been said, so again, thank you.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
if its still running I wouldnt mind just cause 2 and dude its really cool of you to do this your what makes this place great

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I would love to have a copy of the first Darksiders if I win.

I will also add more stuff into this pile of games. Dota 2 keys, and also, an additional 10euro worth of games of your choosing. Mr Louie Clark, please announce the "second place" winner for 10euro :)

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
I've no idea if this is still going on, but I feel I should jump in!
I would of course like to enter (who doesn't love free stuff?) but I also want to say that if anyone wants a copy of:

Torchlight
Red Faction: Armageddon
Darksiders
Shank 2
Dota 2

Please message me!
Torchlight and Dota 2 I have in my Steam gifts (I have about a billion copies of Dota), the rest are codes from Humble Bundles.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Hi, I would love to enter.
My choice would be the Hitman Collection, seeing as it is currently on sale, as is everything connected to the Hitman Franchise.
If that does not work, I would instead ask for Chivalry Medival Warfare, seeing as it is on sale as well.
Plus FTL, seeing as it has received massive amounts of praise and I haven't yet played it.
Even if I don't get picked, you get a massive amount of respect simply for doing this. Hurray for you.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Might as well give it a go, a copy of Dawnguard would be sweet to give Skyrim another visit :)

Bagged Milk

Jan 5, 2011
Ahhh, why the heck not? I'll enter.
Hmmmm. What games should I pick? I guess I'd choose Bit.Trip Runner 2 with the soundtrack! Woohoo!