Giving someone $20 in Steam games. [ENTRY CLOSED]

Dr.Panties

Dec 30, 2010
Dirty Hipsters said:
Dr.Panties said:
Why are you doing this, if you don't mind my asking?
Quite a few of people in the Escapist community do give-aways like this. It's nice community building, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, and it's a way for people to get rid of the many duplicates of games they get off steam. They're a bit more frequent during the summer and winter sales though, or during certain humble bundles.
I was kind of worried that he was a bad mother (ok, ok, I'll shut my mouth), but I guess we are talking about Louie Clark, so I can dig it.

Now, I sort of think that maybe it is due to him being a complicated man, that no-one understands but his woman (SHAFT!).

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
I'd like to enter! I'd like Darksiders 2 from the Darksiders Humble Bundle ( I would pay for charity, but no Bank Card, and my mom won't let me use hers.)

Next, I'd like Hitman Absolution from the sale.

( I think that should add up to around 16-17 bucks. So lastly Just Cause 2 on sale on Steam!

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
If I win, could I have Bastion please? I have still yet to play this game. Keep meaning to buy it, but it keeps slipping my mind. Being on a PS1+2 binge lately doesn't help much either. All of my money for games has been going into buying games for those two...

Magnum700

May 28, 2011
I'd like to enter. The games I would want are Kinetic Void and GTA III and GTA Vice City.

Edit: Just realised it's in Dollars. I've been looking at GBP prices. Just Kinetic Void, thanks.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
wintercoat said:
If I win, could I have Bastion please?
Whoever wins can have whatever they want as long as it doesn't go over 20 bucks. It has to be on Steam as well, so I can't get the humble bundle deal that the guy above you wanted. I'm using funds that are already in my Steam wallet, or I would do that.

Thoughtful_Salt

Mar 29, 2012
I've been dying to get Anodyne, DLC quest and Thirty Flights of Loving! for the mac. All three of those games have gorgeous music that I want to experience in game. Anodyne is 9.99, thirty flights is 4.99 and dlc quest is 2.99, to finish it off Super Hexagon looks pretty good right now for 2.99. Thank you for your consideration

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
Thoughtful_Salt said:
I've been dying to get Anodyne, DLC quest and Thirty Flights of Loving! for the mac. All three of those games have gorgeous music that I want to experience in game. Anodyne is 9.99, thirty flights is 4.99 and dlc quest is 2.99, to finish it off Super Hexagon looks pretty good right now for 2.99. Thank you for your consideration
I liked all three of those, Especially Thirty Flights of Loving. If you haven't checked out the rest of that series, they are all freeware. Gravity Bone is included with 30 flights, but it's also on their site for free. That was the first one I played.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Oh hey, I just realized that when you posted this, it was your 2 year anniversary for joining the site! Well then, happy 2 year anniversary! :D

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Two Worlds:Epic Edition
I'd love to be able to return to that crazy, broken, hilarious, huge world again.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Thoughtful_Salt said:
Oops wrong quote

crepesack

May 20, 2008
I'd like to get trine 2 for a friend so I can play with her. She's at dartmouth and I'm down here in texas. She's pretty casual at gaming so I think it's a good choice.

Terrible Opinions

Sep 11, 2011
Ain't you just the gentlemanliest of men? Consider this my entry. Would love to get Dredmor and... something else. Would have to think about it.

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
Entering as well. I think I entered a previous one as well...thanks!

My choice, if I win, would be Age of Empires II: HD. Thanks again!

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Louie Clark said:
wintercoat said:
If I win, could I have Bastion please?
Whoever wins can have whatever they want as long as it doesn't go over 20 bucks. It has to be on Steam as well, so I can't get the humble bundle deal that the guy above you wanted. I'm using funds that are already in my Steam wallet, or I would do that.
Oh ok then. If I win, then I'd like to choose either Hitman Absolution and the other 10 dollars to go to someone else, or get Chaos On Deponia for the full $20.

Thanks for doing this!

Joe136

Mar 15, 2011
I would love Antichamber if I win! I hope that I'm able to do things like this soon. Thank you, even if I don't win.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Louie Clark said:
piinyouri said:
That sounds about right.
You asked, and I answered.
You name another game for ten bucks where I can wield a horrendously overpowerd weapon that consists of hundreds of other taped together weapons while killing off the entirety of the monty python cast rejects while saying comedy gold such as "Say hello to death for me!" : D

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
If I'm lucky enough to win... I'd be down for Runner2 (14.99) and Super Hexagon (2.99).

blazearmoru

Sep 26, 2010
2 copies of dungeonland plox ^0^

Edit : Also, I posted before I read everything like a noob so now that I've read everything I'd like to thank you for this lotto event. :D