GLaDOS Hacks Steam Games With Portal Levels

serata

Nov 20, 2009
CommanderKirov said:
There's a hole in the sky through which I can fly.
That was pretty much the most terrifying thing in the whole ARG. I wonder what Valve gave them to insure their cooperation? Or maybe GLaDOS really did hack their accounts? :O

Removed for science. You monster.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
All this makes me want to do is go rewatch Doomsday Arcade for the Portal and Half-Life episodes.

"Chello, GLaDOS to meet you."
"Why do we always do that!?! We had a portal gun once D:"
"Hey Gordon! Take the Gravity Gun! Look! Gordon I found the Gravity Gun! Look me! Gordon! Gordon!"

Vim-Hogar

Sep 2, 2008
Ellen of Kitten said:
Holy... that Audio surf song is fantastic!! I want! :D
Well, click the "www" button next to the song in the menu, and it'll take you to a site where you can download it. I've rediscovered this handy feature of AudioSurf on at least 3 separate occasions...

MushroomMan97

Apr 17, 2011
Will I still be able to play the Portal in-game content in my potato sack games after Portal 2 is released?

Because the content I've been playing is sweet.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
The cynic in me says it's a desperate attempt at publicity to push Portal 2.

The optimist in me says it's a nice little easter egg for loyal Valve fans.

Honestly? I lost interest in Portal 2 dramatically when i learned there was a focus on co-op. I'm getting real sick of this focus on co-op and multiple players over single player solitary experiences, but that's because i'm a lone wolf by nature and i just don't trust and can't be bothered with other people.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
With all the weird experiments going on in aperture i wouldn't be surprised if they accidently created zombies

And i thought that Justine sounded alot like GLADOS...either that or the place your in the Justine DLC is the android hell GLADOS keeps on talking about....

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I played that song on Audiosurf today and someone in the leaderboards got 2 billion, pretty sure that it wasn't fair, though.

Also, I knew I wasn't very good at Audiosurf, but that guy had already beaten my score about half way through the song.

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Gralian said:
The cynic in me says it's a desperate attempt at publicity to push Portal 2.

The optimist in me says it's a nice little easter egg for loyal Valve fans.

Honestly? I lost interest in Portal 2 dramatically when i learned there was a focus on co-op. I'm getting real sick of this focus on co-op and multiple players over single player solitary experiences, but that's because i'm a lone wolf by nature and i just don't trust and can't be bothered with other people.
I believe youve heard wrong. But maybe you just dont want it, which is fine.