Glitches of +12 Awesome

Lukeydoodly

Sep 9, 2008
I was playing Pariah on the Xbox few weeks back and we killed an enemy next to an invisible wall, he fell against it and his face stretched like 4 feet haha.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
In Elder Scrolls Oblivion, on my second runthrough, Mankar Camoran (a pretty hard boss) was giving his speech and died for no reason whatsoever.
Also, I somehow managed to clip into a wall as a sniper in TF2 - my ass was still poking out of the wall, so my team could tell where i was. I could shoot out of the other side without my "red dot" showing, so noone could tell where i was or where i was aiming. I managed to stay there for like 20 minuites due to 3 heavies, 2 medics and an Engineer with a dispenser all making sure thier new Invisniper (as they called me) didnt get backstabbed or run out of ammo, until eventually an enemy demoman got a few stickies on me which sucked me out of the wall.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I was playing Left 4 Dead and I became the tank. They were at the manhole on No mercy act 3 and waiting for me to fall down so they could light me up. So I decided to place a Car on top of the manhole in hopes that it would buy my teamates time. The upside I hit the car past the manhole and it fell down through the concrete streets and killed 3 of them. The other turned around to see his team go down and turned back around in time to see my fist.

Unknower

Jun 4, 2008
In Crysis MP, I was driving around in a tank and then one guy shot me with a nuke. My tank blew up. I did not. I then exited the smoking ruin of a tank and ran like hell before the other guy noticed I survived.

Jun 13, 2009
Well in Fallout 3 all non-brick/tarmac surfaces (i.e. mud etc) suddenly lost all of their usual contact rules. Walking on them meant I sank, then popped up again, then sank. It got nauseating. It was at about the time I was floating away from a Giant Radscorpion that it started raining corpses. Raiders and Super Mutants fell from the sky in bits and pieces, some sticking a little way up and stretching to the ground, and then through it, so there were strange polygon arms about 40 feet high sticking out of the ground like macabre trees.

I also noticed I was being shot at through rocks from a Mutant the other side of a wall of boulders and a house. VATS could target him strangely enough.

I then bobbed under said rock wall, and I could look up to the inside of it, soon I dropped through the scenery only to find myself falling from miles above the map. I eventually landed somewhere near Oasis (which looks pretty good from above, I might add) and died from the fall.

Overall, one very trippy experience.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
Well in Fallout 3 all non-brick/tarmac surfaces (i.e. mud etc) suddenly lost all of their usual contact rules. Walking on them meant I sank, then popped up again, then sank. It got nauseating. It was at about the time I was floating away from a Giant Radscorpion that it started raining corpses. Raiders and Super Mutants fell from the sky in bits and pieces, some sticking a little way up and stretching to the ground, and then through it, so there were strange polygon arms about 40 feet high sticking out of the ground like macabre trees.

I also noticed I was being shot at through rocks from a Mutant the other side of a wall of boulders and a house. VATS could target him strangely enough.

I then bobbed under said rock wall, and I could look up to the inside of it, soon I dropped through the scenery only to find myself falling from miles above the map. I eventually landed somewhere near Oasis (which looks pretty good from above, I might add) and died from the fall.

I just wanna know how you pulled that off.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
Not so much a glitch, but while playing Expert on Left 4 Dead my team was totally screwed over by the game's physics engine.

We were camping in a little room right above the sewers during a horde event, when a boomer puked all over me and the other guy meleeing at the entrance. Zoey chucked a pipe bomb towards us and we both started to run over to the rest of the group so that they'd be able to protect us.
Unfortunately, the pipe bomb got stuck underneath my foot and I managed to dribble it, soccer-style, all the way over to where the rest of my team mates were, and it blew up right over all of us.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Most of my glitches are of the usual sort, phasing through walls / floors, falling to oblivion, etc. Alas I've probably had a few note worthy ones, but can't remember them.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Sims 3 has a glitch where your children can be kidnapped. If you throw a party and it gets too late, and sims are forced to leave your house..and if they just happen to be holding your child at that exact moment...yup. Nice knowing ya. They're gone out of your family and everything.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
elitepie931 said:

I just wanna know how you pulled that off.
Probably his 360 or PC going on an acid trip.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
A really common glitch, but still one I like, in Fallout 3 if you kill someone, theres a chance there dead body will have a fit, or just fly about, 'Tis quite amusing.

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
On Halo 3 fell down a hole, respawned with no sheilds but I couldn't die. Tried to do it again, didn't work. :¬(

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
MasterSqueak said:
Imagine the terror of a phantom crab spy.
Great, now I'm gonna get nightmares.

A glitch that didn't actually happen to me but I saw was a Scout that got stuck in a Capture Point on Dustbowl.
He was on the RED team with just his torso sticking out. I don't think he could do anything, but he kept blocking the capture. We spent about 4 minutes trying to kill him until a Spy managed to Backstab him... somehow.

Octorok

May 28, 2009

I've done that second one, with the falling. I shot a Boatfly at point blank range with the MIRV and I shot up in the air, unharmed. And not explosion up, I really flew. I went up until the sky became an amber solid that smokes when you shoot it. I glided around for about thirty seconds, then plummeted for 1 minute 42 seconds and smashed onto the roof of the Capitol Building. It was awesome. Shame though... you can't save while jumping/falling, so I couldn't save in the sky.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
needausername said:
A really common glitch, but still one I like, in Fallout 3 if you kill someone, theres a chance there dead body will have a fit, or just fly about, 'Tis quite amusing.
That happened to me with a Yao Guai once. I detached all of his limbs from his body, and his torso shot up like a rocket.

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
In Far Cry2 I've shot a rocket and it instantly goes below me spinning in circles before exploding.

In TF2 I am the master of placing teleporter exits in such a way to make my team mates stuck unable to do anything unless they die. Tele griefing isn't a past time, 'tis an art.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Thief on Xbox.

I shot the Lord of a castle in the face with an arrow, so he fell right into the hallway. A passing maiden shrieked in terror "A DEAD BODY!"

...and then proceeded to walk over the corpse and not even look down.

Ishnuvalok

Jul 14, 2008
Dr Ampersand said:
In Far Cry2 I've shot a rocket and it instantly goes below me spinning in circles before exploding.
That's actually a mis-fire. It's meant for that to happen with RPG's in Far Cry 2 x3