Glitches of +12 Awesome

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
In Halo one time, I shot a warthog with a full clip of brute shots and got it to tumble into a wall. It got stuck tumbling and never came down, and apparently it wouldn't respawn for the opposing team.

Eventually some one from the other team shot it with a rocket and it came down, but even though it was messed up they could still drive it and we couldn't destroy it again!

Ethereal.Frog

May 10, 2009
In Halo 3, I was able to cause enemy chopper to explode by turning my own chopper slightly when they drove into me. It has fun, they boost at me at an angle that I could kill them at, and then they explode.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
MasterSqueak said:
Imagine the terror of a phantom crab spy.
Great, now I'm gonna get nightmares.

A glitch that didn't actually happen to me but I saw was a Scout that got stuck in a Capture Point on Dustbowl.
He was on the RED team with just his torso sticking out. I don't think he could do anything, but he kept blocking the capture. We spent about 4 minutes trying to kill him until a Spy managed to Backstab him... somehow.
Backstabbed by a phantom crab spy.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
One time in Left 4 Dead we found a room that the Tank couldn't get in. Thus my team shot at it through the walls and we left unscathed.
There are numerous little rooms that can stop tanks getting in. They are normally very small and have silver doors with a little window, look for there when theres a tank about.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Back in the alpha of AQ Worlds, a bunch of us discovered that, after you died, if you clicked on the enemy again, you'd just get up and continue fighting normally. Once you left and returned to the previous screen, the blue tint of death would be gone and you'd be completely invincible until you logged out. Good times ^.^

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Gears of War 1 on Insane. Fighting General Raam. He glitches himself stuck behind a crate. 4 grenades up his jacksie. Noice.

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.124442

read my story about howw i beat radec in killzone 2

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
Ummm... MGO, I was able to run around not taking any damage and was killing people in a single shot somehow, I think this went on for the full length of the official match, then, I spawned next game and I just went back to normal, strange.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Rossmallo said:
In Elder Scrolls Oblivion, on my second runthrough, Mankar Camoran (a pretty hard boss) was giving his speech and died for no reason whatsoever.
You lucky bastard. That must have been bizarre and rather hilarious. I'm still stuck on Camoran.

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
Jester Lord said:
Once while playing Bloodmoney the game glitched on the boat mission. No one was able to notice anything I did. I murdered the entire boat and still got Silent Assassin rating. That was a good day.
Oh you lucky bastard. I had a glitch on Tony Hawks 1 where I jumped up the edge of a bowl and did a trick. I then landed on the edge of the bowl and was stuck doing the trick on the edge of the bowl, so all I could do was spin. I ended up with what would have been a massive numbers of points, but then I discovered that I couldn't get off.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Yokai said:
Rossmallo said:
In Elder Scrolls Oblivion, on my second runthrough, Mankar Camoran (a pretty hard boss) was giving his speech and died for no reason whatsoever.
You lucky bastard. That must have been bizarre and rather hilarious. I'm still stuck on Camoran.
Camoran can't hurt me. A glitch caused me to have 135% chameleon. And with my sneak skill on 90 he couldn't attack me. It was great.

Rossmallo

Feb 20, 2008
Yokai said:
Rossmallo said:
He wasnt much less glitchy on the first time - between every line of dialouge his head turned 90 degrees for like a split second.

shaunstamonsta

Jun 24, 2009
Two nice glitches I came across by accident:

The first, in L4D, me and my buddy were playing versus or whatever and we were the infected, on the farm level if it matters. It was the final chapter thingy, and anyway, I spawned as a tank close to when the rescue tank thing comes for the survivors. I had some fun, and then a few seconds later I heard my friend yelling, so I turned around and - oh dear, another tank. We absolutely destroyed the other team, and they would have completed the mission-dealie if it wasn't for the double tank thing.

Anyway, second glitch was in COD4 online. I've heard it happens from time to time, but not that often (I guess). I was with like 5 friends or something and were looking for a lobby to join, and I didn't get into the one my friends did. I waited for them to finish their game, but they said everything was going in slow motion. I got into the game, and it was indeed in slow motion. Everything, the timer, movement, shooting, were all in slowmo. It was awesome. We cranked up the sensitivity settings on the options, so we could aim at top speed and still be going slowmo. We destroyed the other team; I doubt they all thought to do that. The best part was it wasn't the GAME that was slowmo-glitched, it was the lobby. We had about 6 good matches like this :)

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Jester Lord said:
Once while playing Bloodmoney the game glitched on the boat mission. No one was able to notice anything I did. I murdered the entire boat and still got Silent Assassin rating. That was a good day.
you sure that wasnt the zombie easter egg that exists on that level?

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
johnman said:
Jester Lord said:
Zombie?! Tell me of this easter egg.
Edit: after reading about it, I have come to the conclusion of no. In the easter egg everyone attacks you, in the glitch no one noticed my existence.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
On one playthrough of Fallout 3, something seriously messed up happened... Everywhere I went, all of the enemies were teleporting around like crazy! It made things a whole lot more interesting...

--Xvito, keeping it excellent.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Jester Lord said:
johnman said:
Jester Lord said:
Zombie?! Tell me of this easter egg.
Edit: after reading about it, I have come to the conclusion of no. In the easter egg everyone attacks you, in the glitch no one noticed my existence.
As soon as you start the boat level run round the corner and go up the steps to the engine room and a sailor shoudl walk out, knock him out and drag him though the door he just walked though and throw him over the right hand railing. Go back outside and wait for one of the Gator gang to walk past and before he gets into the engine room human sheild him, take him to the palce you jsut disposed of the sailor and throw him over the left hand railing. Do it right and everyone turns into a zombie. If you dont shoot them in the head they just get back up. They will try to punch you to do, but be warned it can be a buggy, I think its due to the massive number of characters now wandering aimlessly around. Thin the bulk out as soo nas you can and it seems t be perfectly stable.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
I just was playing Fallout three when BAM... Ten Deathclaws OUT OF FREAKIN NOWHERE.
They then proceeded to all murder each other.
I had to fight one.

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
was playing Prototype, and patsied a soldier. The soldier got shot by his mates then randomly a taxi rammed him into the wall.