God is Chicken

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
blaize2010 said:
every good religion needs several heresies, but the religion of the chicken god's worst enemies are the vile followers of that horrid abomination, The Turducken

To think it all started so innocently!

The heretics in the South tried to canonize a duck that cured cancer. We said no. It should have ended there...

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Redlin5 said:
blaize2010 said:
every good religion needs several heresies, but the religion of the chicken god's worst enemies are the vile followers of that horrid abomination, The Turducken

The heretics in the South tried to canonize a duck that cured cancer. We said no. It should have ended there...
The Purge Is Coming, Friends, Rejoice In The Word Of The True Poultry Lord.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
blaize2010 said:
Redlin5 said:
blaize2010 said:

The Purge Is Coming, Friends, Rejoice In The Word Of The True Poultry Lord.
LIES
The heretic has been tempted by the Gallopavoan prophets.
They speak naught but falsities and nonsense.

Their Heresy cannot hope to stand up to the true might of His Poultraic might.

Rise my brothers, and defend the mighty Chicken god's rightful place in our minds, and in our hearts.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
Mydogisblue said:
Does this make the Colonel the Devil.
I think I love you. +1 internets. Needless to say, I would be screwed. I had a few years as a vegetarian. I didn?t even eat eggs.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
not that screwed. I don't eat much chicken and actually really like chickens, and would like to have a pet chicken one day.