God of War III Launch Trailer Will Make Europeans Jealous

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Julianking93 said:
All I can say to this is:

Hell Fucking Yes!
This trailer does indeed call for a......Shwartzenegger roar!

The waiting is becoming unbearable though.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
I officially hate PSN right now. Why you ask? Demos.

I had never played a GoW game until I checked out the demo. Now I HAVE to go out and buy the first two and this one because that demo was freaking insane.
I have no idea if this has been answered yet, but go with the God of War Collection [http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002NN7AKU] for the first two.
It'll give you more mileage than if you were to go out and buy them separately.

And now I have to go back to sulking at the fact that I have no cash to buy this beast of a title.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Hubilub said:
Irridium said:
Hubilub said:
Irridium said:
Hubilub said:
Well Funk, here's my retort:

Um... actually we get that to. My brother is getting that edition later today :p

Only here in the states its called the "Pandora's Box" edition or something.
I know that. But most people who buy GoW 3 won't buy this, but simply the regular version.
True.

The fools...
We shall laugh at them form our thrones at Mount "God-of-War-Elitism-pus"
Laugh from your thrones all you like! For I shall lead the common man, the man who bought the regular edition up the walls of Mount "God-of-War-Elitism-pus" and into your seats of power! Then with fire in my eyes and passion in my heart I shall yell from the top of lungs.............
.............HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

Then there shall be peace as the Lords of Mount "God-of-War-Elitism-pus" join the regulars as equals and then we shall all bone Aphrodite together.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
Lucky... :,(
I'm finding it impossible trying to resist spoiling the game on myself and even when the game finally comes out I still won't have enough money for it.
Hubilub said:
Well Funk, here's my retort:

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
LordChhaya said:
Oh Damn and blast! The only downside to being an Englishman! *lights pipe* But just you wait! we'll have our day when We get the exclusive First!
killzone 2 came out in the eu and uk first.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
dududf said:
Yeah that was OK.

I'm pretty sure I've seen better trailers. But nonetheless it's probably making people who were already looking forward to it to a state of shivering of awesome. ;)
*edit
I found an example.
I know it's the same game, but I've gotta say, this one's better;

I could watch this all day!

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
Actually, in Portugal, it's released 17, and Game store opens at 16 at midnight so that means I have.... 45 minutes left till I go pick it up.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Games get released in the UK on Fridays normally, where as in the US it's Tuesday. Technically the US isn't "getting it sooner" to the extent of lets say Shadow of the Colossus was (5 months!?), just the standard release date has chosen to be for all games in the UK stores before the weekend where people will leave work or school, buy the game and play Friday to Sunday.

So you have nothing to smug about really, you're not special in this this case.

LordChhaya

Feb 11, 2009
Korten12 said:
LordChhaya said:
Oh Damn and blast! The only downside to being an Englishman! *lights pipe* But just you wait! we'll have our day when We get the exclusive First!
killzone 2 came out in the eu and uk first.
OK that's one game so far, any others?