Good (alcoholic) drinks to have/make at home

Arfonious

Nov 9, 2009
Whisky(or Scotch) on the rocks is nice

Also Gin Tonic (against malaria of course)

Me and my friends also have some special drinks for special occations
Like a shot that is vodka and tabasco, or the infamous Simon Russian (a wierd take on the White Russian)

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Even though summer is almost over I still love Mojitos! Take some mint and grind it into some sugar (or use a blender if you don't want a forest in your drink) mix it into some fizzy drink of your choice. I like 7up the most but club soda is the traditional way. Add some lime juice and rum (or vodka because I hate rum and vodka is a lot harder to taste).

As for proportions, that's up to you and just see what taste right.

xochiquetzal

Oct 7, 2010
The cock sucking cowboy

3 parts butters scotch
2 parts baileys

great if you want something that can be warmed up or doesn't loose it's spackle

otherwise a bottle of Sambuca. just Sambuca in a glass.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
This stuff is delicious, Or just do beer and if you do James Boags Premium Larger is what you should go for
http://newspaper.li/static/f4e8748918aa30f8db4ce4e271187f09.png

Jan 23, 2010
Mix equal parts Cariel's TQ Vanilla Vodka with Apple Sourz in a glass. Pour in some ice and fill up with 7up or Sprite. Makes a very refreshing drink that goes down like the sweetest lemonade. Great for warm summer days, just relaxing outside in a reclining chair.

Not sure if you can get Cariel TQ where you are but any vanilla vodka will be good enough. But this one is the best one I've ever tasted.

Apple Sourz is a liqeur mostly used as a drink ingredient.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Malibu Bay Breeze: Malibu, OJ, and cranberry. Very tasty.
Manhattan: Bourbon and sweet vermouth.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
Can't go past Heineken when it comes to beer but if you're looking more for a cocktail then a Tequila Sunrise is quite drinkable, plus it's easy to make. Long Island Iced Tea and Cosmopolitans are enjoyable, too, but are a little more complex to make.

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
I enjoy Parrot Bay coconut rum in Doctor Pepper.

Speaking of rum, don't buy Captain Morgan Tattoo. It's nasty.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
In the summer time (even though it's coming to an end), I enjoy vodka and soda water with a slice of lime. It's refreshing, doesn't hit you with the hard alcohol taste and is not too sweet.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Amaretto and Coke, best tasting drink ever and rather similar to Dr. Pepper, I can't remember what the proportions are like but if you've got a lot of time its worth a try

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Pour a bottle of Lager into a glass then top it off with Red Kola and a shot of whiskey. It's my latest creation it's pretty nice, I haven't named it yet.

llubtoille

Apr 12, 2010
rum + coke + ??? = profit
I prefer about 1 : 5 ratio
it's nice cold with ice,
but I'm lazy and just keep a bottle of both beside my desk,
room temp FTW!

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I have very similar drinking criteria (though I also like ales).

If you want something sweet that goes down well for casual drinking, go with hard cider. Strongbow's my favorite brand.

If you ever want to try a liquor that goes down easy as well, put a shot of rum into a tall glass of orange juice. That mess is delicious.

Off-topic: Toyota can kiss my ass, but at least this particular quiz ad had an answer I could honestly pick.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
I'm not a big drinker either, but when I do I like fruity cocktails. Any fruit flavored daiquiri is nice, or mixing Coconut Rum with a juice (my favorite being pineapple). I also like drinking a glass of Coca-Cola with a shot of Amaretto. You don't taste the liqueur at all.