Goodbye is Still Goodbye

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
You're leaving some seriously massive shoes to fill. Like Deathstar sized shoes. Best of luck to you!

/fingergun

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Goodbye mister Pitts. It was a pleasure. I hope you future endeavours will come with good luck.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
We never really talked...
Actually never EVER talked, but that's okay, i'm sure you're a nice person.
Although i have never met you, i have certainely felt your impact on the site, and it's positive! (but not in the medical way, that would mean you had something like scurvy)
look i'm rambling but I wish you luck on your adventures fighting robots and monkey pirates.
Adios amigo, you'll be missed!
/fingergun

Rock 'n' Soul

Nov 15, 2009
This makes me sad, but hopeful. Good luck in all of your endeavors. I am sure you will succeed in whatever it is that you choose to do next!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Well in all honesty, Russ you have never steered me wrong with anything you've done on this site. Whether it be your reviews or sketches, I have always found them to be pretty damn good.

And yes I'm willing to forgive Game Dogs, because I was certainly enjoying it for the short time it aired.

So yeah Russ, I wish you well on your endeavors and may your success be just as magnificent if not better than your time with The Escapist.

[HEADING=2] Seeya Boss[/HEADING]

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Goodbye Russ you will missed, and not just because your name made me think the Escapist was run by Leman Russ.

SO LONG GREAT WOLF!

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
Goodbye, sad to see you go mr Pitts. Good luck and thank you.

PS. Just one question. What is "European-style writing" and how does it differentiate from "American" style?

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
So long, Russ.

I hope the future is going to be kind to you, but I agree with whoever above me said that it would be cool if you maintained a presence on the forums /returnfingergun

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I'd be a lot more sad if Steve Butts wasn't taking over! I've never been a quiet admirer of Steve and I'm glad someone so capable is taking the EiC role.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I'm quite sad to see you go Mr. Pitts, but i understand we all have to move on to other things.

Good luck in any future adventures, i know you'll do well!

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
EiC is not an easy job, nor always one that goes fully appreciated by the readership that reaps the benefits of its work. Thank you for doing that work, and largely, as near as I know, doing it well. Good luck with future endeavors.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Thank you all for the well-wishes and kind words. This has been my favorite job in the history of jobs. It will be hard to beat.

-R

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
It's been a great run, hasn't it?

Thanks for being a great editor, Russ Pitts, and good luck on your future endeavors. We sincerely hope that you do come back and visit us from time to time, and anything that you attempt from here on out turns out to be brilliant.