Goodbye is Still Goodbye

8M1ke8

Sep 18, 2008
So long sir, we thank you for all the work and wish you nothing but the best. You shall be missed.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Aw that's so sad :(
I have full confidence that Steve Butts will be an excellent replacement and I hope that you'll be very happy in your future endeavours, Mr. Pitts. But still, it's always sad when someone leaves. You'll stop by though, right?

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I wish you the best in whatever the future may hold for you. You have been a great contributor to this site, and you'll do great where ever you go next, I'm sure. A great article and as listed in the OP, it was quite a run.

/tips hat. May fortune favor you, and may the games you play always be awesome.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Russ no! Noooooooooooooooooo!

Well, bugger. Enjoy whatever it is you're gonna do with your life now, and if it involves nature, try to avoid meeting any more bears.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Well, Mr Kane-lookalike, it's been a good few years. I've been a member for three years now, so you were already here when I turned up, but it's been great, and over that time the changes I've seen this site go through (most, though admittedly not all, for the better) have really made it worthwhile. It's been brilliant having you as editor-in-chief, and I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you decide to do now. Hopefully you'll stop by, maybe hang around the forums on occasion, but even if you don't, you'll be remembered fondly by the community as well as the staff. So, for that, may I return your fingergun, and say "Hasta La Vista" to you, good sir :).

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I might not have been here from the beginning but I too have been here for three fun packed years with you as the Editor-In-Chief of the Escapist and it'll be sad to see you go. As leader of the Cult of Skaro I salute you good sir, godspeed with everything you do.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Good bye, and good luck.
I shall remember your involvment in the gaming world in general, and 'The Escapist' in particular

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
This makes me very sad indeed. I hope great things are bestowed upon you in the future.

I will miss the fingergun.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
Thanks for everything, Russ. Always looked forward to your editorial each week. Best of luck in future endeavors!