Goodbye is Still Goodbye

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
Russ, I don't really know where to start. I cannot even remember when I first came across this wonderful website, but, as of today, it still remains my homepage, many many years later. You will be missed, especially at the end of all my favorite videos. No matter where your adventures may lead you, you will always be Editor-in-Chief: Russ Pitts.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Boba Frag said:
Who will do the Miracle of Sound videos now??
Slycne has already been doing them. He did this weeks episode!
I'm just looking for excuses for you to stay, really :p

Best of luck in all your future endeavours, Chief!

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
Best of luck in all of your future endeavours.
Im pretty sure at least 95% of the escapist community will miss you!

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
All I can say is Live Long And Prosper Dude. Well that's not ALL I can say but it'll do.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
And because it wasn't made a big deal of in the news item, Russ's own website with a different goodbye:

http://www.falsegravity.com/
(My God, that site explains so much about why TechTV sucked....)

37? My goodness, I'm almost that old and I've had... four jobs? Two regulars and two on-and-offs. I'm so very unworldly!

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Good luck to you. Hope life treats you well.

(I know this is unimportant, but... Russ Pitts? Steve Butts? Anyone else seeing a bit of a pun here?)

haaxist

Sep 21, 2009
Russ Pitts, we here at the Escapist would like to thank you for all your hard work, and for helping to make this website the great place it is today. We wish you good luck and great happiness in all your future endeavours, and may the Force be with you.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Bye Russ! You'll be missed here, you've really helped make this site the great place that it is.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
Sorry to see you go, but I'm happier that you're pursing other adventures. All the best to you.

Also, I gotta mention that I'm very excited to see Steve as EIC. He's the best thing to happen to the Escapist in a long time.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Take care Russ. It's good to know that you're leaving the site in capable hands. Good luck in your future endeavors. Au Revoir. Adios. Se lavie. Good luck.