Google Calls Out China for Screwing Up Gmail

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Trasken said:
Those foolish capitalist pigs do not understand that our glorious leaders must censor content from the internet for our own good. These ingrates must be executed and have their ashes thrown in the rives.
Umm... are you serious?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Rex Fallout said:
Revolutions tend to be bloody, but if humanity is to advance at all, it must happen.
Maybe so, but take a look at China's past history of this sort of stuff. They were -not- pretty at all. Even the ones from centuries ago tended to have body counts in the tens of millions.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
punipunipyo said:
Google, Micro Soft, America, and all companies/countries that are Anti-RED... China is flourishing in it's economy, it's "learning" if you will... for Christ sakes, didn't we not JUST borrowed money from them not long ago? Why are we trying to "bring down" their government? they aren't "bad", just "different". And what are you to arouse the people to go against their government? isn't that little like..."terrorists" in a way?
Hardly, China is flourishing with (practically) slave labor, taking corporations from America and other nations, and killing/imprisoning anyone who disagrees. Oh thats nice, we fix the economic problem at the cost of individual freedom.

Yes we borrowed money from them, that doesnt mean that they are GOOD. The United States used to be friends with Gadafi, but that doesnt meant I dont want that ass thrown out of his palace. They ARE BAD. Ever heard of Tianenmen Square? The thousands of people that are STILL in prison decades later because of peaceful protests? Or how about how anyone who goes against the government misteriously disappears. You support this nation so much, go and live in the hell that is China, and see how long you enjoy having your freedoms taken away. There is no freedom of the press in China. There is no 'Right to bear arms' in China. There is no true individual in China.

I will gladly go and fight against China the second the war inevitably starts. And no that doesnt make me a terrorist, because I am fighting the terrorists, not the innocent people who are being imprisoned, tortured and killed by them.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Yureina said:
Rex Fallout said:
Revolutions tend to be bloody, but if humanity is to advance at all, it must happen.
Maybe so, but take a look at China's past history of this sort of stuff. They were -not- pretty at all. Even the ones from centuries ago tended to have body counts in the tens of millions.
Yes but China has always had a large population as well. But thats not the point- you are extremely right, when revolution comes, it will be bloody.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Speakercone said:
Dear China,

Stop being Evil.

Sincerely,
Google.
Hah, I was going to say they should take a page from Google's corporate motto. "Don't be evil."

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
plexxiss said:
AceAngel said:
I have a serious question: What happens if the current Government is thrown, with the current US Debt?
the new one would wipe it clean if they want the the ameericans favour
But would the average Chinese want the American favor and would America be able to pull out of it's cycle dependence of China?

punipunipyo

Jan 20, 2011
It's just a government being changed from a total Communist, to a capitalist with residual governmental power, actually, it's not trying to be what it might look like, it(china-the country;government) is just scared... because the transition is being done too fast, the government is probably fear that they are loosing grip... I don't think pushing countries around the world to "revolutionize" is such a good idea... Besides... Google is a company... it's trying to make an up rise... to me... it's just a power rush... because it's easy to push people to up-rise, when people are complaining, just need the "right" provoke... I think china is already improving over the last 10 years or so... compared to some other Asian countries... it's pretty reasonable already... remember what happened to "Wiki leak"? wasn't our own government freaking out? China just didn't "package" their "counter measures" to look "good" or maybe some people would called it "lawful" (US law by the way... eh... imposed our standers up on others...) Keep in mind, it's technically STILL a communist country (yeah right~). And DON'T tell me that OUR own government NEVER TAP any E-mails EVER...

Again, I don't like censorship... I hate FOX, and Jack-Tom... but when it comes to a country that are changing, taking fast steps, the lease thing a government that's trying take risks (for other countries too by the way) to catch up to the rest of the world... is to crumble from the INSIDE! loosing the trust of their own people, by some internet company, and their words of discouragement?! A company from an allied country? seriously? Put your selves in the shoes of their leader... what would you do? give up the improvement plans that you are already taking risks to try to accomplish? To people that complains and plots to overthrow you? just so that they can start another couture revolution? REALLY? I think the ENTIRE CHINESE RACE and their COUTURE are already Broken by the couture revolution, "fixing" takes time, and it won't be completely recovered, but to let loose yet an other one? are you kidding?

By the way... did Google get totally shoveled out/unplugged? if not, I think even the "EVIL EXTREMIST" China, is TRYING to come up with a better way to do things, hey, they didn't "Jailed" any Google workers... right? Imagine what a middle eastern country would have done?

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
Rex Fallout said:
Trasken said:
Those foolish capitalist pigs do not understand that our glorious leaders must censor content from the internet for our own good. These ingrates must be executed and have their ashes thrown in the rives.
Umm... are you serious?
Do you really have to ask?

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Trasken said:
Rex Fallout said:
Trasken said:
Umm... are you serious?
Do you really have to ask?
Sadly yes, I have talked to sevearl people who talk all about the greatness of the CCP and how america will fall to the true utopian state, (which is a lie, the democratic state of America is the closest mankind has ever come to a so called utopia) So yeah I do have to ask.

Sticky Squid

Dec 30, 2010
Father Time said:
I can just imagine Google's next move.

Dear Anonymous,
We know who you are, since we know everything that's on the internet. Help us attack Google or we'll expose your identities.
Sincerely,
Google

Of course that'd probably just get Anonymous to attack Google.
Should that be attack China or is this something I'm missing?