Google, Yahoo Partner to Create Encrypted Email System

Whoracle

Jan 7, 2008
Strazdas said:
all encryption is a matter of effort. if the gains for breaking it starts exceeding the effort needed to break it - it will be broken. there is no unbreakable encryptions.
While this is technically right, in practicality it's wrong.
Yes, RC4 is broken. Yes, some Elliptical Curves have got backdoors. Yes, AES1 sucks, AES2 is highly dubious. Sure, everything can be brute forced, but the timeframe for this gets too big too fast. Sure, if you can wait a few million years to brute force one key, then what you're saying is right. But it's not practicable in the slightest. Mathematically strong crypto algorithms still hold, and will for a while even when (if) quantum computers ever get to be a thing. Look at AES3 for example, and RSA with good key strength. While individual keys CAN be broken, each key needs to be attacked by itself. The algorithms themselves stay strong, and will continue to do so barring significant breakthroughs in mathematics.

Go read a few papers on that topic. Sadly, the only good explanations I heard about this topic and are in video form are all in german, so no gain in linking them here.

Edit: changed out one formulation

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
If there is a way for the legit user to read his message, there is also a way for the hacker in. There is literally nothing that can't be hacked but is connected to a network where everyone can connect.

Also the government doesn't "brute force" the encryption nor do they have as weak computers as people assume that it would take them years to crack. Especially not the US which invests billions into the army and national security where national security is moving more and more into the virtual world.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
TheSniperFan said:
The Hungry Samurai said:
[...] I really don't have anything to hide[...]
Is that so?
If that's the case you can surely post the following things here:
-Your credit card details
-All your usernames and passwords
-Your private photos

Or you know what? Scratch the last one and just give us SSH access to all your files.

Orwell is probably turn in his grave considering how many people share your uneducated opinion. -.-
Be sensible. He's obviously referring to stuff that goes in email. Do you put such information in YOUR emails? Your statement is lacking in courtesy, and it does not make sense.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Mr.Tea said:
Strazdas said:
Mr.Tea said:
PGP encryption hasn't been broken in ~20 years, so I guess you already lose...
all encryption is a matter of effort. if the gains for breaking it starts exceeding the effort needed to break it - it will be broken. there is no unbreakable encryptions.
Obviously. And I'm not debating that.

What I was objecting to, in their comments, is the vibe of "Huehuehue, games get cracked really quickly so obviously this has no chance of working longer than a year" I was getting.
the vibe i got from his post was "well now that theres a lot of data that the government want behind this encryption people will try to crack it much harder". so i guess we just interpreted his post differently.

Whoracle said:
Yes, RC4 is broken. Yes, some Elliptical Curves have got backdoors. Yes, AES1 sucks, AES2 is highly dubious. Sure, everything can be brute forced, but the timeframe for this gets too big too fast. Sure, if you can wait a few million years to brute force one key, then what you're saying is right. But it's not practicable in the slightest. Mathematically strong crypto algorithms still hold, and will for a while even when (if) quantum computers ever get to be a thing. Look at AES3 for example, and RSA with good key strength. While individual keys CAN be broken, each key needs to be attacked by itself. The algorithms themselves stay strong, and will continue to do so barring significant breakthroughs in mathematics.

Go read a few papers on that topic. Sadly, the only good explanations I heard about this topic and are in video form are all in german, so no gain in linking them here.

Edit: changed out one formulation
see, the problem with this is that its going to have plenty of backdoors. after all, you need to send the decryption key with the message or else the recipient would not be able to read it. mathematically strong crypto algorythms can be strng of they are localized without storing dectryption key. this does not work for random email communications. its the same problem as with impossibility to hide who you are sending the email to. the server has to know to do its job, and so the recipient computer has to know how to decrypt it to read the message. this would only be secure in closed networks.

Tamayo

May 16, 2014
Strazdas said:
see, the problem with this is that its going to have plenty of backdoors. after all, you need to send the decryption key with the message or else the recipient would not be able to read it.
Er, no. The whole idea of public-key encryption is that the keys required for encrypting and decrypting a message are different. Granted, most of the public-key cryptosystems currently in use are vulnerable to being cracked via Shor's quantum factoring algorithm, but as far as I know nobody (except maybe the NSA, always except maybe the NSA) has actually built a quantum computer powerful enough to make Shor's algorithm useful. I acknowledge---quantum computers are coming, and sooner than we want them to---but they are not here yet.

However, there do exist public-key cryptosystems that are [em]not[/em] vulnerable to quantum factoring.[footnote]Look up "lattice-based cryptography".[/footnote] They're just slower and cause huge message blowup, so people don't use them because RSA works just fine for now. RSA is fairly easy to explain, in fact. Here I go. (By the way, I'm trying not to use too many scary mathematical words, so this explanation is still fairly hand-wavy.)

Let p and q be two large primes, say each having about 1000 decimal digits. Define the number n to be the product p*q, and let e be some integer that is more than 2 and less than n and that does not have p or q as a factor. In practice, people either set e=3 or e=65537, for reasons of computational efficiency; let us then accept e=65537. While we are defining values, let k = \eulerphi(n) = (p - 1)*(q - 1).

Now, let m be an integer at least 2 and less than 0.99n[footnote]The actual requirement is that m is coprime to n and that m < k, but p and q are to be kept secret, so just use a fudge factor here and trust that messages m that are multiples of p or q are extremely rare.[/footnote] The value m will represent the message that is to be encrypted. The encryption c of m is the value c = m^e (mod n).

The reason RSA is useful is that it is very difficult to find inverse e-th powers of arbitrary numbers modulo n, when n is explicitly a composite number. However, if one knows the values p and q, one can calculate the value d such that d*e=1 (modulo k) by using the facts that finding inverses modulo prime numbers like p and q is quite straightforward and that calculating in the system of integers modulo k has a direct and invertible relation[footnote]the Chinese Remainder Theorem[/footnote] to calculating simultaneously in the paired systems of integers modulo p and modulo q.

Once you have that d, you can forget p and q if you want to and just keep d itself as your private key. When you want to decrypt some encrypted text c into a plaintext t, it's simple: t=c^d (mod n). Here we note that decryption is far slower than encryption in RSA; most asymmetric cryptosystems have a similar property.

tl;dr -- if you generate a key pair (PUB, PRI) using your favourite program, and you go to the trouble to keep the value
PRI secret, then anyone who encodes a message with the value PUB will be able to trust that only you will ever be able to read that message.

Where Shor's algorithm defeats RSA is by factoring n into p and q in polynomial (soft quantum cubic, in fact) time in the size of n. Absent that, though, nobody has found usable ways of factoring big numbers like n, or of defeating RSA in any other way.

It was noted in a more recent post that

Whoracle said:
Yes, RC4 is broken. (snip) Yes, AES1 sucks, AES2 is highly dubious.
RC4 and AES are [em]symmetric[/em] cryptosystems---i.e., the keys for encryption and decryption are exactly the same, unlike in the RSA cryptosystem. RC4 is "broken"; it's possible to read messages encrypted with RC4 without knowing the key for the encryption. AES is not ... theoretically; indeed, AES is an excellent algorithm, in theory. The problem with AES is that it is vulnerable to "side-channel attacks": if you can measure with great precision how much time a computer requires to perform every step in the encryption of a message, then you can figure out what key it is using.

Shor's algorithm is useful against some, but not very many, of the symmetric cryptosystems currently in use. AES is not vulnerable to it, for example. Lots of other symmetric cryptosystems have the side-channel vulnerability, but not all of them, and people are trying to find ones that don't have it. Also, since the vulnerability is a known one, you can write your AES program so that it doesn't expose how long it takes to do each part of its job; generally, however, that means making it about a hundred (!) times slower to run. Finally, dedicated AES chip manufacturers are also aware of this vulnerability, so they make their circuits take constant time irrespective of the keys in use.

In that both the sender and the receiver of a message encoded using a symmetric cryptosystem must know the same key, and thus must have communicated that key between them at some point, it is only that symmetric cryptosystems like AES are hugely faster to calculate than RSA is. (And RSA is fast, amongst asymmetric algorithms. Quantum-factoring-resistant public-key cryptosystems are really, really slow indeed.) Thus, what really happens when Alice sends a message M to Bob in a hybrid system like GnuPG is the following:

1. Alice chooses a completely new random key K for use in the symmetric cryptosystem S. She computes C = S(K, M).
2. Alice encrypts K using Bob's public key E in the asymmetric system A. She computes R = A(E, K).
3. Alice sends *both* values C and R to Bob.
4. Bob uses his private key D in the asymmetric system to recover K from R.
5. Finally, Bob uses K in the symmetric system to recover M from C.

Note in particular that Alice and Bob never actually communicate the raw value K. If the size of a message M is much bigger than the size of a key K, then this scheme works out computationally and practically.

So---the hackers and the spies out there won't reasonably be able to crack our encryption until they build quantum computers. What they will be able to do is beat the security on our operating systems so they can tunnel in and read our messages before we encrypt them. Alternately, they will steal our keys because we don't keep the private keys sufficiently secure. (Key management is a whole 'nother problem, and a [em]harder[/em] one.) The cryptographic primitives themselves are still valid, though, and they're getting stronger, not weaker.

Edit: changed one (admittedly essential) letter in line 5 of the explanation of hybrid cryptosystems

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
I don't trust any of these companies enough to waste my time on the added security measures, knowing there's a good likelihood the government has some way to get around it anyhow.

All the revelations have shown that American companies colluded with the NSA to put in secret backdoors in hardware and software alike, compromising our security for the curiosity of a paranoid and bloated Cold War relic.

In a world where our routers/modems give access to the NSA anyhow, how safe could a key be? It protects you from the same ease of spying perhaps, but at the same time marks you as a person of suspicion in the eyes of his paranoid group for just trying to hide what you're doing.

alj

Master of Unlocking
Nov 20, 2009
All that effort and people will render it useless by using an outdated OS and browser so someone can just get into the client and get the key.

Oh and please stop with all this "hackers will break it in x" please, PGP is a very complex algorithm and to brute force it would take many many many many times longer than your lifetime, best way to break ti would be to get into the client and steal the key.

Strazdas

May 28, 2011
Tamayo said:
1. Alice chooses a completely new random key K for use in the symmetric cryptosystem S. She computes C = S(K, M).
2. Alice encrypts K using Bob's public key E in the asymmetric system A. She computes R = A(E, K).
3. Alice sends *both* values C and R to Bob.
4. Bob uses his private key D in the asymmetric system to recover K from R.
5. Finally, Bob uses K in the symmetric system to recover M from S.

Note in particular that Alice and Bob never actually communicate the raw value K. If the size of a message M is much bigger than the size of a key K, then this scheme works out computationally and practically.
heres the problem i see with this:
How does key D know how to decode whats encrypted with E. She communicates C to Bob as well as encrypted R. if somone hijacks that communication and reads both C and R and has acess to public E, he can generate his own D cant he?

The problem is that this looses security since you need to send the puzzle pieces to the other person.

alj said:
Oh and please stop with all this "hackers will break it in x" please, PGP is a very complex algorithm and to brute force it would take many many many many times longer than your lifetime, best way to break ti would be to get into the client and steal the key.
Bruteforcing isnt the only way to break algorythms.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
Mr.Tea said:
Queen Michael said:
If I were a gambling man, I'd bet £1,000 right now that it'll be completely figured out and broken through by hackers within a year of its release.
Somethingfake said:
A year? My friend, you give them *fair*(far?) too little credit.
Are you guys/gals seriously comparing this to video game DRM?

PGP encryption hasn't been broken in ~20 years, so I guess you already lose...
Queen Michael said:
Somethingfake said:
Queen Michael said:
If I were a gambling man, I'd bet £1,000 right now that it'll be completely figured out and broken through by hackers within a year of its release.
A year? My friend, you give them *fair* too little credit.
I'm better off financially than most people, but even I don't want to lose 1,000 quid if I can help it.
I'd easily put every money I own that they won't. This isn't some kind of DRM that can be broken by switching a number in a file. Encryptions like these are getting so convoluted that even if you know how to break them, and had access to a supercomputer, it would still take more time than exists in the universe to break them.

You know the encryptions banks uses to let you log in? It took a team of academics 3 years to break ONE key of 512 bit...most banks now use 2048 bit codes. Just even try to wrap your brain around how insanely large that number is

BiH-Kira said:
If there is a way for the legit user to read his message, there is also a way for the hacker in. There is literally nothing that can't be hacked but is connected to a network where everyone can connect.

Also the government doesn't "brute force" the encryption nor do they have as weak computers as people assume that it would take them years to crack. Especially not the US which invests billions into the army and national security where national security is moving more and more into the virtual world.
Again, you completely misunderstand how encryption works if you think they can be broken like this. With almost every encryption in use in the world right now, you can make a quick google on how to break it. The problem lies in the sheer size of the keys being used, and being used in such a way that computers get bogged down and struggles to get around them. Resulting in some encryptions right now not being able to be broken with the computers we have to today, even if you literally waited until end of time. This probably won't be quite as heavy, seeing as its suppose to be used with every single email which is a lot. But it does give you an idea of how its like to try and unravel these things.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
Strazdas said:
I wouldn't be so pessimistic. If Google/Yahoo do this properly, it will be unbreakable for all intents and purposes; a few centuries of dedicated brute force decryption for a single user is still breakable, but it's a technicality at that point.

It's more likely the system will have some inherent flaw that makes it easier to break, but theoretically it can be totally locked down by giving full control of the encryption to users. Mistakes and social engineering notwithstanding, careful users shouldn't have any privacy problems.

False Messiah

Afflicted with DDDS
Jan 29, 2009
Strazdas said:
Tamayo said:
How does key D know how to decode whats encrypted with E. She communicates C to Bob as well as encrypted R. if somone hijacks that communication and reads both C and R and has acess to public E, he can generate his own D cant he?
The thing is that you can't calculate a specific D given C, R and E. You can calculate a rainbow table by running A for every K. Just running this will take thousands of years and consume more hard drive space then there is in the world. If you're not making a table you'll have to brute force every single key.

As always, correct me if I'm wrong.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
RA92 said:
If Google can't decrypt my mail, how are they supposed to display ads based on the contents of my mail?
I was thinking something similar. I'm willing to bet that the "privacy" aspect they're spouting has a little asterisk next to it saying "Well, not from us or anyone we sell your personal info to, obviously. No way we're risking that ad money!"

Whoracle

Jan 7, 2008
Tamayo said:
[epic snippage]
Thanks for a) correcting me and b) explaining the topic in more detail than I could be arsed to :)

Or, as the young ones today say it: "What he said!"

ajr209

May 6, 2013
008Zulu said:
RicoADF said:
The thing is that those keys will be on the users computers not their servers, so Google and Yahoo will literally be unable to comply.
They would be able to force them to hand over the means by which the keys are generated, so they can generate their own skeleton key.
Well many, if not most, commercially available encryption services have back doors specially placed for intelligence agencies and given how closely both companies have worked with the NSA in the past the NSA might not even have to put in that much effort. And even if that's not the case the NSA has super computers whose sole purpose is hammering encryption until they get through. So yeah I'm definitely with you on not trusting whatever google and yahoo come up with to be able to stand up against them.

Tamayo

May 16, 2014
Strazdas said:
The whole point of an asymmetric cryptosystem ("A" in the explanation of hybrid cryptosystems above) is that given a public key like E, it is infeasible to discover a private key like D. My example of an asymmetric cryptosystem was RSA, where the only known line of attack to recover D given E was by factoring large composite numbers. Without a quantum computer, factoring some number n=p*q where p and q are 1000-digit primes just isn't going to happen before the universe dies a heat death. (Using Shor's algorithm, it would take at worst minutes.)

There may be other ways to break RSA. We cannot prove that breaking RSA is as difficult as factoring. Nobody has found a way to break RSA without factoring, however, or at least nobody has published a way to do it. Consequently, there are other asymmetric cryptosystems in use which [em]are[/em] directly reducible to hard problems; the El Gamal cryptosystem, which is reducible to the discrete log problem[footnote]Yes, Shor's algorithm still defeats it.[/footnote], is the one most people use instead of RSA now. It's much harder to explain however.

Strazdas

May 28, 2011
False Messiah said:
The thing is that you can't calculate a specific D given C, R and E. You can calculate a rainbow table by running A for every K. Just running this will take thousands of years and consume more hard drive space then there is in the world. If you're not making a table you'll have to brute force every single key.

As always, correct me if I'm wrong.
Tamayo said:
The whole point of an asymmetric cryptosystem ("A" in the explanation of hybrid cryptosystems above) is that given a public key like E, it is infeasible to discover a private key like D. My example of an asymmetric cryptosystem was RSA, where the only known line of attack to recover D given E was by factoring large composite numbers. Without a quantum computer, factoring some number n=p*q where p and q are 1000-digit primes just isn't going to happen before the universe dies a heat death. (Using Shor's algorithm, it would take at worst minutes.)

There may be other ways to break RSA. We cannot prove that breaking RSA is as difficult as factoring. Nobody has found a way to break RSA without factoring, however, or at least nobody has published a way to do it. Consequently, there are other asymmetric cryptosystems in use which [em]are[/em] directly reducible to hard problems; the El Gamal cryptosystem, which is reducible to the discrete log problem[footnote]Yes, Shor's algorithm still defeats it.[/footnote], is the one most people use instead of RSA now. It's much harder to explain however.
But then, how does Bob read the message? Does bob want thousands of years?

capcha: rubicon crossed

really now

Whoracle

Jan 7, 2008
Strazdas said:
I think you might not fully understand how asymmetric encryption works, so let me try to explain. Don't worry, for the concept you seem to be missing you won't need any fancy or even dumbed down numbers at all.

Alice and Bob both have a pair of keys, their Private and Public key. Let's call them A1, A2, B1 and B2, respectively, with A1 and B1 being the private keys.
Now, each public key is derived from the corresponding private key, but you can't (easily at least) recompute the private key from the public key. Still with me? Good.

Now to where I think your misunderstanding lies:
Alice wants to send Bob a message. She encrypts it with Bobs Public key (B2). Afterwards, the message can only be decrypted again with Bobs private Key (B1). Not even Alice can read what she sent to Bob.
Bob receives the message and decrypts it using B1. He then replies, and encrypts the reply with A2, alices public key. Bob can't read the message afterwards, but once Alice gets the message, she can decrypt it using A1. At no point in this exchange does anyone need the private key of the other person, and since the public keys won't let you compute the private key, those can be distributed freely, more or less.

All an attacker can do in this scenario is forge for example Bobs private key (B2), give the forgery to Alice and intercept the message that Alice sends to Bob. The attacker can then read the message, but it will be either noted that a) the message didn't get to Bob, or b) if the attacker then "forwards" the message further, Bob will notice that he can't decrypt the message with his private key (B1 again).
In both scenarios Alice and Bob will know that their communication is compromised.

To illustrate: Here's my public GPG key (spoilered for length - Note that usually keys are much shorter. I added a photo to the key. Yes, that was stupid, I know. sue me.):
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=+ONO
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

With that you can send me messages that only I can read. No one else. To answer you in kind, I'd need your public key, too.

Tamayo

May 16, 2014
Strazdas said:
The private and public keys in an asymmetric cryptosystem are created at the same time, since they relate to each other. The private key is kept secret by the person creating the keys, and only the public key is shown to anyone. Whoracle's huge public key, for example, was created at the same time as what was an equally large private key. (A key which he keeps on a read-only storage device that is always on or near his person, and never copies to any other storage device. Right, Whoracle? ;-) )

In the RSA example, a person creating a new private and public key pair chooses two big secret prime numbers and multiplies them. He then tells everyone what the product of the two numbers was, but keeps the primes themselves hidden. When people send messages using this cryptosystem, they are able to encrypt the messages by raising them to the (2^16+1)th power modulo the public key value, but only if one knows the secret key can the message be decrypted.

The RSA function is called a "trapdoor one-way function": one-way, because it's hard to invert an encryption, and trapdoor, because if one knows a secret about how the encryption was accomplished, then it's not hard at all. At least---provided that factoring is hard, and RSA is reducible to factoring, and P is not NP---then it's a trapdoor one-way function. For every trapdoor one-way function like that, a cryptosystem can be built.

Another such trap-door one-way function is exponentiation in abelian groups, as used in ...

Whoracle said:
Yes, some Elliptical Curves have got backdoors.
The latest NIST standards regarding public-key encryption were based on the abelian groups of points on particular elliptic curves over finite fields as used in a Diffie-Hellman cryptosystem.[footnote]The Diffie-Hellman cryptosystem needs a little more math to explain than I want to dump on you; worse, elliptic curves are a graduate-level topic in topology and abstract algebra. Sorry.[/footnote] The particular elliptic curves that the NSA provided for the standard had special weaknesses in them that made them insecure. However, it is to be noted that neither the Diffie-Hellman cryptosystem, nor the idea of using elliptic curve groups in general, are thus invalidated.