Government Heroes: A Marvel-Style RP [Finished]

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
If there is still a place, please reserve me a spot. I will post at around 3pm.
You know I can't live without my dose of Sparrow.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
Shapsters said:
Ok, so just to clear up, I am changing my sheet right? Again, perfectly fine with me and I should have checked anyways, I am just making sure.
I think so. Again, sorry.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
StarStruckStrumpets said:
*Cough*And Co.*Cough*

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
lostclause said:
Shapsters said:
Ok, so just to clear up, I am changing my sheet right? Again, perfectly fine with me and I should have checked anyways, I am just making sure.
I think so. Again, sorry.
No no, don't apologize, completely my fault.

I will post my new sheet when I get back from school!

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Shapsters said:
I am interested. Two questions, how serious is this RP...?
It's not technically serious. It's no kind of Dastardos RP. It'll also have it's comedy parts too.

However, there will always be a time when we need to sort out a little storyline and some proper plot, so it can't all be fun and games 24/7

Shapsters said:
...can I be an Anti-Hero?
Anti-Hero is fine if your thinking along the lines of someone like Deadpool. Getting payed for being on the side with the most money, or sticking to side with the most perks. However...

Shapsters said:
Can I be factionless?
Not too sure about the factionless part. It's mainly a battle of two sides, and you'll most likely be left out of the plot if you're not part of one. However, there's no reason why you can't just join a team because you don't like another, but not necessarily like it. Like a mercenary.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Behold the awesome!

Superhero Alias: Myrmidon

Powers: Swords. To be more specific: complete mastery of most bladed melee weapons, along with the implied secondary powers of being many times stronger, faster, and more durable than any normal human should ever be. He is also extremely sexy. Not that that's a power, but it is an important skill.

Superhero Costume: For starters, a billowy black cape. Every superhero needs a cape, if only for show. One of those generic black masks that turns your eyes into white slits. Black leather gloves, because the gloves need to match the cape. Combat boots to match the gloves. And of course, a gray leather body-suit that outlines his every curve. Be glad he wears underwear beneath it.

Regular Appearance: Like this guy.

Superhero Background: He's extremely cocky. He gained his powers by luck. His proficiency with swords comes from having played too many RPG's and watched and read fantasy movies and books too much. His actual powers were an accident... He was walking home from work, when a super-villain and a superhero were locked in an epic battle. By some freak accident, being in that close proximity to that much super power turned him into a superhuman. Lucky break, huh?

Most Impressive Victories: Other than having banged many female superheroes, his biggest victory against a criminal was when he incapacitated a college gunman using only his genitalia... True story. Okay, he hit the kid over the head with his sword... But he likes to say it was with his genitalia.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
thegamermn said:
<spoiler=OOC> MOOKIE! OHMIGOSHHI! *franticwave*
The game has started yet don't talk in ooc!

OT: exactly how much combat are we going to be dealing with in this RP?

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, please tell me I can get in on this,

Superhero Alias: Enigma

Powers: None, he's a Punisher style vigilante

Superhero Costume: Mainly works in his usual outfit of a white "wife beater" and baggy cargo pants, but for anonymity also wears a yellow and black mask with only openings for the eyes and padded gloves with a matching design.

Regular Appearance: As stated above he usually wears a wife beater and cargo pants, has short red hair and brown eyes, about 5'6, muscular build, and a tribal tattoo on his left forearm

Superhero Background: Terry grew up living an average life, always drifted through the crowd without a second thought. at 18 he joined the army, but an accident at basic training involving an unknown supervillian sent him to the hospital. After several attempts at resuscitation he was declared dead, only to wake up a few minutes later in the morgue. Out of sheer fright he fled the hospital and tried to live a normal life once more, only it was quiet difficult after he found out he was dead to the rest of the world. Terry decided instead of having the error corrected, to instead use it as an opportunity to make his life more than average, soon after he started doing small vigilante work, catching drug dealers and beating down petty thieves, but after a while that didn't interest him, so he started keeping the weapons and cash he found on the crooks he brought in and started going after bigger game, the supervillians.......

Most Impressive Victories: Foiled a massive terrorist attack in Vancouver by a supervillian known as Dark Child, using only an M9 pistol, two frag grenades, and a heavy rock.

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
Exictednuke said:
thegamermn said:
<spoiler=OOC> MOOKIE! OHMIGOSHHI! *franticwave*
The game has started yet don't talk in ooc!

OT: exactly how much combat are we going to be dealing with in this RP?
<spoiler=OOC> I'll talk in OOC whenever the hell I feel like it! darn kids and your rock music and your roller blades and your color televisions...

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Superhero Alias: Electronika

Powers: Technomanipulation. Has the ability to control electronics, she can, in a way, talk to computers and tell them what to do. UNKNOWN can communicate through computers and use them to her great advantage. Thanks to her technological augmentations, she has the ability to go into 'armor' mode which includes heavy weaponry, fortified armor and a special helmet which augments her abilities. Armor mode can only be used once a day and for a limited amount of time, if UNKNOWN uses it for too long her battery will run out and she will need an emergency recharge, she needs to plug herself in every night to recharge or else her battery source will die, this does not mean she 'dies', but needs to be recharged.

Superhero Costume: Electronika has 2 appearances, armored:

Non Armored:

Regular Appearance: UNKNOWN

Superhero Background: When UNKNOWN discovered her power, she immediately took control of it and began telling computers what to do. By the time a year had past after her discovery she had fully mastered the ability to control electronics and ended up using her power for...non morally-right things. Stealing money from ATMs, cheating at online poker, online slots and other various online gambling services. Eventually UNKNOWN scammed the wrong man, a mob boss(who ran one of the poker sites) was able to track her, they mauled, maimed, raped and brutalized her, leaving her for dead. She was found by a mad scientist of sorts, barely able to recognize the poor girl, but enough to know who she was, he took her to his lab and began working on UNKNOWN. It seemed, reflective upon her abilities, that the best way to salvage the girls body would be to encase it in metals and wiring. 2 months and millions of dollars later, Electronika was born, her abilities were even more powerful than before. One day UNKNOWN awoke in a startle and quickly killed the man who created her new personality, she escaped the lab by opening the electronic locks and doors, and UNKNOWN was never seen again.

Most Impressive Victories: Electronika has stopped many terrorists attacks, bombings and attempts to shut down the internet and global powergrids. She has also been credited to
several bank robberies and sabotages. Oh, and she saved an orphanage.

A couple of extra things, she has many of her original human organs, heart, liver, lungs, lady parts ;) Think of her as a female General Grevious. She doesn't have the ability to speak, but she communicates via TV screens, computers and cellphones.

Hope I get in!

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Shapsters said:

Non Armored:

Regular Appearance: UNKNOWN
!
Heh, now THAT Hero-maker picture I like.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Alright. Sorry for the long wait, Samuel and I are going to cut down the CS's now.

Most people will most likely get in though. We've just got to make sure the villians and heroes are evenly sided.

StarStruckStrumpets said:
You may want to hurry up with that CS ;D

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
Sparrow said:
Most people will most likely get in though. We've just got to make sure the villians and heroes are evenly sided.
If you need somebody to switch sides, just say the word and you can put me where you need me. Cureently I am a hero but my character is good for a villian too.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
Sparrow said:
If you need somebody to switch sides, just say the word and you can put me where you need me. Cureently I am a hero but my character is good for a villian too.
yeah same here, i could easily switch sides to be a hero if needed.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Exictednuke said:
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
Yeah, we thought about that. However, we only just realised how many characters we have.

We'll definately even it out though. And don't feel like you won't be picked! We're not choosing the best, we're picking the people we haven't RP'd with before, and the newer members :)

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Sparrow said:
we're picking the people we haven't RP'd with before, and the newer members :)
:| Well... I guess this means I am out automatically, seeing as how I have been in like... 50 RPs with you.