GPLP: Graham & Paul Let's Play

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Oh, great; I was wondering if this would happen. I'm interested to see how an LP of Amnesia would go as well.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Konrad Ellinger said:
I just want you guys to know that you are my very favorite people in the whole world right now. Also I vote for Infinite Undisovery next.
It's on the "possible" list. Since we did Legaia 2 before, we didn't want to do another JRPG right away. But it's a possible.
This new one and Legaia are both wonderful Let's Plays - I hope you do more soon! ^^

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
*watches*
I have a job to go to tomorrow, I hope you know that..., I also need to blink, and maybe eat

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
How [a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/111580-Gamers-Advocacy-Group-to-Fight-Anti-Streaming-Bill"]topical[/a]. Raising awareness and giving the community a reason to care in a single swoop; who said you guys are silly?

Anyway, I'm game. Or, I'm movie and you're game, I suppose.

Second anyway, you guys make me laugh so I'll definitely give these a go. Thanks chaps.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Hey all!

Ever since we did the Unskippable Let's Play, people have asked us to do more of them. So we finally decided we would, and I wanted to let the Escapist community know about it!

We played several hours of Venetica (the Unskippable for which is here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/3279-Venetica-Part-1]), and these 12 episode are the result.
The Unskippable was hard. This was a chore. Come watch us suffer!

Hope you like it!

GPLP for Venetica [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/gplp/date/desc]
Oh, so you LIKE to suffer, eh? Well, this isn't exactly a punishment (because I like this game), but I would suggest Extermination. Poor dialogue, good mechanics, creepy atmosphere, and not a bad plot.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I post here to show my support. And to say sorry for not using the search bar when making basically the same thread.

Shimmyshake

Mar 25, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
GeorgW said:
Woot, finally another let's play! For next time, may I recommend Minecraft or amnesia?
Oh god. Amnesia.
*shudder*
I would really like to see this. This nothing much funnier than watching grown men screaming aloud at the slightest breeze. It's a really well made horror game and would make for some good watching.

I'd also be behind Silent Hill 2, but I've a more personal connection with amnesia, seeing as how I've already suffered through most of it.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Wow, I was planning on being productive sometime soon. I guess not.

You guys are dicks for making stuff I can't not watch. :c

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Spartan E1337 said:
Great. Just great. And I was planning on being productive tonight. There goes my evening. Thanks, guys.
Yeah, we don't go in much for productivity 'round these parts.

EdwardOrchard

Jan 12, 2011
Yes! I've been waiting for you guys to do another Let's Play. Watching Let's Plays is one of my favourite pass-times (Not even joking, unfortunately), and I Loved your first one.

MOOOOORRRREE Let's Plays please.

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
Watched the first part and loved it. Really hoping to see more LPs from you guys. A question, though: Do you intentionally go for bad/silly games, in order to heighten the comedy? One reason I don't think you should do an Amnesia LP is that it is a very serious and dark game, whereas you seem to prefer those games where you can extrapolate on all the completely riduculous and contradicting things in the game (Gather Crabs, anyone?). Personally (for what that's worth) I think you should stick with the somewhat cheesy games, like Legaia or perhaps Hydrophobia: Prophecy.

I have taken up the tradition of calling my characters in stupid games "A Tool", inspired by your Legaia LP.

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Hey all!

Ever since we did the Unskippable Let's Play, people have asked us to do more of them. So we finally decided we would, and I wanted to let the Escapist community know about it!

We played several hours of Venetica (the Unskippable for which is here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/3279-Venetica-Part-1]), and these 12 episode are the result.
The Unskippable was hard. This was a chore. Come watch us suffer!

Hope you like it!

GPLP for Venetica [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/gplp/date/desc]
May I recommend Oddworld Stranger's Wrath for another let's play.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I thought it was pretty funny. Switching games every time might be a good idea, finishing one might give that sense of completion, but that tendancy a lot of games have today of having a bullshit difficulty curve (See the Grippers) may result in more incoherant swearing than clever commentary.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
I'm delighted to hear this! It's great to suddenly have 12 episodes of LP with which to fight the boredoms in the summer holidays. Very cool guys.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
There goes my day. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Listening to some of my favorite commentators suffer is going to require lots of popcorn. I love your LP's! >:D