GPLP: Graham & Paul Let's Play

mraaaa

Nov 23, 2010
Loved it, can't wait for another one. Have you guys got any plans for roughly how often you want to do these or will it just be a when you have time and energy thing?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
GeorgW said:
Woot, finally another let's play! For next time, may I recommend Minecraft or amnesia?
Oh god. Amnesia.
*shudder*
Count me in, I'd like to see you guys tackle a game that has some proper scary moments in it. :D

I was gonna try and play Bayonetta again tonight but I guess that option just went out the window and is in the streets now.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Well, there go the next 3 hours of my life...

You might want to link this thread (or the LRR website) at the bottom of an Unskippable or LRR video (possibly make an announcement about it at the end of the video). It seems like this thread kind of got lost in the forums, and I'd hate to see all that suffering go unwatched! :p

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I really liked the last one, hopefully this one will be a it longer than the last.
But again, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
:D

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Is there a way for these to make their way onto my iPod, like the Legaia ones? I enjoy watching multiple times, but lack constant internet access, so it's handy having a portable version.

mraaaa

Nov 23, 2010
Antitonic said:
Graham_LRR said:
Is there a way for these to make their way onto my iPod, like the Legaia ones? I enjoy watching multiple times, but lack constant internet access, so it's handy having a portable version.
You did see the download button just to the side of the player right? I don't have the hardware to test it, but http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/specs.html says it can play m4v so it /should/ work.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
mraaaa said:
You did see the download button just to the side of the player right? I don't have the hardware to test it, but http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/specs.html says it can play m4v so it /should/ work.
...I didn't even think of that. I was too focussed on getting the RSS feed to act like a podcast. Thanks!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sorry! I should've caught that sooner. Yes, all our vids are also available in Apple-ready QuickTime format.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! We're glad you like the show.
And you've all had great suggestions too, not sure what we're going to do next.

In the meantime:
Does anyone have any good suggestions for better getting the word out that we're doing this?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Sorry! I should've caught that sooner. Yes, all our vids are also available in Apple-ready QuickTime format.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! We're glad you like the show.
And you've all had great suggestions too, not sure what we're going to do next.

In the meantime:
Does anyone have any good suggestions for better getting the word out that we're doing this?
Put a little video before/after the credits of your other shows?
Make a youtube update for all your subscribers over there?
Ask the escapist a big pretty please for them to make an article about it?

I think those would all work pretty well.

MrLonely

Jun 16, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Graham_LRR said:
Hey all!

Ever since we did the Unskippable Let's Play, people have asked us to do more of them. So we finally decided we would, and I wanted to let the Escapist community know about it!

We played several hours of Venetica (the Unskippable for which is here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/3279-Venetica-Part-1]), and these 12 episode are the result.
The Unskippable was hard. This was a chore. Come watch us suffer!

Hope you like it!

GPLP for Venetica [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/gplp/date/desc]
Oh, so you LIKE to suffer, eh? Well, this isn't exactly a punishment (because I like this game), but I would suggest Extermination. Poor dialogue, good mechanics, creepy atmosphere, and not a bad plot.
Try Deadlies Catch... Worst Game Ever!!

EmpressZombiKitty

Mar 27, 2011
I am so happy you guys are doing another Let's Play! I loved the first one you did and I'm excited to sit back and enjoy for the next 3 hrs. Thank you! Thank YOU!