Great game music.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Had a flick through the pages here and didn't see this absolute banger on there:

The way the song has two stages just like the boss itself is great, even has some Doom 2016 vibes to it in places, but like the game itself, it's so well done.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
One of the emotional endings in telltale's 1st season Walking Dead, one of later episodes;

It probably sounds weird but I have inbuilt respect for directors and Devs who understand the power of music, and while I completely agree with all criticism levied against their model, their choice of end credits and intro music has always been a highlight for me.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Devil May Cry 5 (Trish and Lady) & Surge Fan Themes

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Am sure've played the game before but not heard the soundtrack properly for unknown reasons. Got appealing DnB percussion going on, whatever genre it officially is considered as.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020

From the fan-make remake. Act 1 is annoying evil clown music, then it goes hard into evil robot rave for act 2.

Am sure've played the game before but not heard the soundtrack properly for unknown reasons. Got appealing DnB percussion going on, whatever genre it officially is considered as.
Dammit, I listened to it, now it's gonna be stu...

NAAAAA NANA NANA NA NA NAAAA KATAMARI DAMACYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
THE REVENGE OF SHINOBI Expanded and Enhanced - Complete Playlist

Draven outdone Yuzo with dat good ending!

Streets Of Rage Trilogy • GOLD EDITION • Expanded & Enhanced - Complete Playlist

Last edited:

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
It'd take me far too much time and space to show off every great track in Genshin Impact, so I've taken one from each region so far that I particularly like.

Reactions: BrawlMan