Greatest nonverbal insult?

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
What is the best or most impacting insult you can give someone without speaking a single word to them?

I for one think that being kicked in the Testicles truly is the grandest, most horrible insult you can give to a Man, as to kick a Mans testicles is to attempt something that would prevent him from having children. So kicking someone in the Testicles is pretty much just like saying
"You're genetic legacy must be cleansed from this world and your future children should be killed now before they have a chance to exist".

Now, Discuss!

Aug 25, 2009
Sometimes both doing and saying nothing at all. Depending on how badly someone wants to argue something, sometimes just not responding can be the real insult.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
It depends on the person, in America the middle finger can usually do it. In Brittan I hear the "victory sign" with the palm facing towards you is bad

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I prefer the glare because it shows the other person that you do not like them and are not opposed to completely wrecking them. Also it seems I do this automatically whenever I don't like someone and I usually never realize it until someone tells me I was doing it.

Drafon

Mar 3, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
It depends on the person, in America the middle finger can usually do it. In Brittan I hear the "victory sign" with the palm facing towards you is bad
Also on this train of thought, in rural China, raising the pinkie finger has the same effect.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
A perfectly timed queef, usually after someone has said something really stupid.

Farts are over-used, and anyway, queefs disturb the hell out of men. **grin**

Edit: Also, you can follow up a queef with a great line like "My vagina disagrees."

Look-a-Hill

Nov 18, 2009
nukethetuna said:
A lot of people don't like being spit on.

Never had it happen to me, personally.
Gotta be spitting. A proper scummy thing to do to someone. Except maybe throwing shit, but if someone did throw shit at me I'd be wary of their mental health. You don't get your hands dirty for someone you hate. I think.

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
Flick a lit cigarette but at someone in a non-playful manner, don't know what it says but it has caused some pretty bloody fights.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
A perfectly timed queef, usually after someone has said something really stupid.

I just died laughing. Thank you.

No response at all is what I usually go with.

derdeutschmachine

Jan 22, 2010
I waved my penis at traffic once... I figured I had insulted a great deal of them... thankfully no police were called since I was severely drunk.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:

Edit: Also, you can follow up a queef with a great line like "My vagina disagrees."
Only if you can do the Road Warrior

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I think people get most offended when you cut them off, either by hanging up or holding a hand up to their face while yo walk away.

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
artanis_neravar said:
In Brittan I hear the "victory sign" with the palm facing towards you is bad
Yeah. While doing that, you usually say "jog on", which literally means "fuck off". Even if you say nothing, though, everyone still knows what it means.

I'd have to say spitting aswell. Spitting on someone with a loathing look on your face is truly degrading, I would imagine.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Man slapping another man. Like Charley Murphy said, back in the old days, after a man slapped another man, they had a duel, SOMEONE HAD TO GO!