Greatest nonverbal insult?

Orpheus III

Aug 6, 2010
Kick 'em in the groin.
And actually, both genders have sensitive nerve clusters there, so this is a more versatile option than you might think.

/jackassery

In all seriousness, just silently and disapprovingly staring at a person does the trick. Minimize blinking to maximize results.

Orpheus III

Aug 6, 2010
StellarViking said:
I generally walk away and just ignore them, though there was this one time I was walking (yeah, I'm tough) home from the pharmacy when I was sick with a stomach virus, since it was just around the corner and I needed some Pepto. I had just taken some medicine so I was feeling alright, when some guy from high school ran into me and started talking. He was an antagonistic guy, sort of a jerk, and he was acting like he was my best friend. He had also broken my best friend's heart, so I didn't have a high opinion of him. When he was waiting for a response, I just stared at him in silence, and then I wound up throwing up on his shoe. That was the best timing I have ever had.
You just won the all the internets. All of 'em.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
StellarViking said:
I generally walk away and just ignore them, though there was this one time I was walking (yeah, I'm tough) home from the pharmacy when I was sick with a stomach virus, since it was just around the corner and I needed some Pepto. I had just taken some medicine so I was feeling alright, when some guy from high school ran into me and started talking. He was an antagonistic guy, sort of a jerk, and he was acting like he was my best friend. He had also broken my best friend's heart, so I didn't have a high opinion of him. When he was waiting for a response, I just stared at him in silence, and then I wound up throwing up on his shoe. That was the best timing I have ever had.
Please tell me how that ended.

OT: I guess for me it's a tie between spitting and cutting someone off.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Without speaking and not physically hurting them (cause thats not an insult, thats just assault)?

well, mine's a bit of threat more so, but I would point ot the person, do the throat slitmotion, then the crotch thrust to show I'm having sex with the wound (which is a weird way, but it was given to me once and was the only time I was ever really disturbed by somthing).

Other then that?

I would point to the person, mimic the person's mom giving birth, then show I'm doing them. Yeah, its a your mom joke, but its rather disturbing to the people who you do it to.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
Take a nice big dip (chewing tobacco, leaf is better then can) pull it out while its nice and juicy and through it at the persons face. If done properly the wad should stick to their forhead and chew juice will run down their face, parting at the nose, and with how pissed off they are and probably heavy breathing through their nose, they will inhale some of it.

For extra insult call them a turd. (and be very ready to fight)

and yes I have both done this and seen it done... your message is received (the turd bit is a inside joke)

DivineBeastLink

Nov 22, 2009
Lord Beautiful said:
Apparently, the facial expression I toss at people who say something magnificently stupid is exceedingly effective at making them feel lesser. Or so I've heard.
Any chance I could get a picture? I've been looking for a facial expression that has such power.

No, seriously. D:

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
DivineBeastLink said:
Lord Beautiful said:
Apparently, the facial expression I toss at people who say something magnificently stupid is exceedingly effective at making them feel lesser. Or so I've heard.
Any chance I could get a picture? I've been looking for a facial expression that has such power.

No, seriously. D:
Sorry, but I don't have a camera.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Professor James said:
StellarViking said:
Please tell me how that ended.

OT: I guess for me it's a tie between spitting and cutting someone off.
After I did that, which wasn't actually on purpose but I like to think it was, he just sort of stared at me dumbfounded for a couple seconds before I turned to walk away.