Greatest Quotes Ever

Pebble_Raven

May 14, 2008
x Flib x said:
Just thought of another one, by the greta Douglas Adams

Gods final message to the UNiverse after creating it:

"Sorry for the inconvenience"
It's "We Apologize for the Inconvenience."
I love it, but if I started quoting my favorite Douglas Adams quotes I'd be here all day.

Some of my favorites, no idea who says them:
"Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color."
"It's always darkest before it's pitch black."
"Lying in my bed staring up at the stars, I wonder 'Where the hell is my roof?'"
"Abortion: Getting kids to god faster."

freakyHippo

Jun 12, 2008
"I hope when they activate the particle accelerator at CERN our whole existance will melt away and a sign will pop up saying...'Level 2'"
- Frankie Boyle

"I can't be scared of you, you don't know who Panthro is"
-Russell Howard

"I'm not a christian...well...i was born a christian...well...i was born and told about one religion so i picked it...which wouldn't have happened if i had heard just a little bit about Hinduism...blue monkeys man!"
- Glen Wool

MarkusAurelius77

Jul 2, 2008
How About:

Rimmer: That's it, i want to go to blue alert
Kryten: Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb

Mr Burns: One more thing...You must find the Jade Monkey before the next full Moon.
Smithers: Sir, we found the jade monkey. It was in the glove compartment.
Burns: Next to the goggles and the map? (Smithers nods) Excellent

I'm as bored as a midget in a theme park (Unknown)

Zoolander: WHAT IS THIS? This isn't a school for kids, it's a school for ants! It must be...at least 4 times bigger.

AAAAAAAAADDDDRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!

This is my rifle, this is my gun...This is for fighting an' this is for fun

Apologies if any of these have already been done

wgreer25

Good news everyone!
Jun 9, 2008
"Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security."

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

"The man without emotions is the one to fear."

The Dune series.

"Friendly fire isn't"
COD4, Unknown

Righteous One

May 11, 2008
"Don't bother trying to dodge those snipers. They coulden't hit an elephant from this dist..."
Comander Jhon Sedgewic During the American Civil War

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Say goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass! - TF2 Scout, stealing the enemy's intelligence
STEAK GOOD !! - Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (appears below your health bar whenever you pick up a steak, which heals you, as food items do in every beat-em-up)

Usnota

Jul 3, 2008
Here's a few 4 u,

"I am... IRON MAN!"- Ozzy Osbourne, Sabbath (remeber kids, tony's responsible 4 that riff)

"Killing is my Buisness, and buisness is GOOD!"- Dave Mustaine, possibly THE most badass thing ever uttered

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world
it is these lies that men miscall there lives
all this i cannot bear to witness any longer
cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home"- Cliff Burton's last words to the world *sniff* *sniff* tears well up in my eyes by just thinking about it

anything out of house's mouth was pure comedic genius

"I told u the truth, from a certain point of view"- Obi-Wan Kenobi in ROTJ, my fav SW quote

My other fav SW quote, "there's no all-powerful force controlling MY destiney"- Han Solo in the 1st film

FIX ME!!! [insanely awesome guitar solo]- Metallica, puppets. there best quote AND solo

"KERRRRYYYY KKINGGGGGGG"-my friends, a nearly legendary in-joke about the fact that almost all my friends hate slayer, but the jokes on them because nobody aside from me and Metalheads actually no who slayer is anymore, its quite sad really...

The dirty Harry .44 magnum speech

and last

Mr. Blonde: are u gunna bark all day little doggy? or r u gunna bite?
Mr. White: say that again
Mr. Blonde: are u gunna bark all day little doggy? or r u gunna bite?
-reservoir dogs, sheer awesome-ness

AlphaWolf13

Mar 20, 2008
If you times a Bus by a Truck over a Truck, it's still just a bus...

-Math Teacher... Haha he's hilarious...

Fronken

May 10, 2008
1- I only failed the exams by the narrowest of margains.
2- You went in there, wrote "I am a fish" 400 times, did a funny little dance and fainted.

Nicksus

Jul 4, 2008
"They say I passed the torch, well I want my damn torch back!" John Bradshaw Layfield. Yes, it's a fucking WWE thing, sue me.

"The problem isn't that you're stupid... It's just that -- wait no, that's it." I just made that up.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
"Hey, I don't kill people, I just make explosions that kill people nearby" -black mage of 8-bit on murder

"when you murder me, please promise to keep your pants on" " I promise NOTHING"- red mage then blackmage

"evolution is my *****"-red mage and chocobo sex... no not sex with chocobos

"you've been dick-rolled" "for PONY"- richard of lfg comics

Hk-47 "love" monolouge from KOTOR2

"you can no more evade my wrath than you could you shadow" "En taro adun, my life for Aiur"
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind" "oblivion awaits"
''keep it up I dare ya" "I am wretched, but I am strong, I am future, I am zerg"
-quotes from(in order) Dark templar, zealot, ghost, dark archon, ghost again, and infested terran from starcraft

"the greatest contradiction to fate and proof of freewill, heaven and hell"-my personal musings

Most of the thing that come out of Yahtzee's cake hole on zero punctuation and fully ramblomatic

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
From the film _In Bruges_

Ken: I'm sorry about the message last night. The man who left it is a bit of a...well, he's a bit of a...
Marie: Cock?
Ken: Yes, a bit of a cock.

Joe Lobo

Jul 3, 2008
"come on sir is only waffar thin" - meaning of life

"he's not the messiah he's a very noughty boy" - life of brian

"i want to be a women" - life of brian

monty python

Nicksus

Jul 4, 2008
The Late Late Show, five minutes ago:

"Every time a woman gets a breast reduction, an angel's wings fall off."

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
"Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!"
-Billy Connolly

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
I'll kick him in his Kringle
I'll punch him in the Hollybush
I'm gonna rip off his partridge and kick him in the pear trees.

T.H.O.R

Jun 24, 2008
"The object in war is not to die for your country; It's to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton.

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. "Shall not be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny, too."
-GLaDOS