Grecian Zelda 3D Pre-Order Bonuses Infused With Tri-Force Power

Lovesfool

Jan 28, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Cubilone said:
Jazoni89 said:
This really begs the question.

Who the hell plays games in Greece?!, they don't even have any official suppliers for videogames over there for gods sake.

Whatever Next, pre order bonuses in Kenya?
What are you talking about?
Isn't it obvious?

This topic is about pre order bonuses in Greece. They Don't have any official suppliers for games over there, so it's more of a underground hobby. So i made a rather sarcastic remark about having pre order bonuses in kenya, because hardly anyone plays games there.
You kinda lost me too there.

What do you mean underground hobby and no official suppliers? Do you even know where Greece is?

It's perfectly official and as mainstream - niche as any other average EU country. Granted, video games are not as popular as in the UK, or Japan but they are as popular as any other average European country, like Germany or Italy, given the population size of Greece.

The Deku Tree appears to be seeds for an actual tree. The can has soil and seeds and if you water it, some kind of tree sprout will start growing.

And by the way, it was for a limited number only. First come - first serve. They have announced that Deku Trees, Ocarinas and 3DS cases are finished. The rest of the pre-orders will only receive keyrings and caps.

I guess it worked.

It is kind of strange why Greece and not some other more major market, or why Greece and not all of Nintendo Europe territories. I guest, since the market is run by a distributor, it must have been their idea and not Nintendo of Europe's idea.

Judging from all the publicity they got worldwide, I guess Nintendo is probably sorry they hadn't thought of it themselves.

1 point to the Greeks, then.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
CrystalShadow said:
No, what you really want, if you want to show off, is one of these:

http://www.songbirdocarina.com/zelda-ocarinas?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=34&category_id=13

Or, you know, if theming isn't an issue, an actual generic 12 hole ocarina. They sound amazing.
That looks awesome and the guy in the video at the bottom is awesome with the Zelda tunes (if not a bit scary looking) :D