Grey is Old

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I didn't intend to live past twenty years. Time makes fools of us all.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I wanted to say something else but that t-shirt...

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I got my first grey hairs when I was 16. I was told that when you get grey hairs, you are officially old. But when you are old, you hold ancient and unlimited wisdom. So at 16 I knew everything. And like the true cruelty of age, I have forgotten most of it.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Just take a leaf out of the book of Fran Fine (aka: The Nanny). From now on, every year you turn 29

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Happy Birthday, Grey! Maybe next year you'll finally master the ancient secret art of Wearing Pants!

I know it's a lot to hope for, but baby steps. We'll get there sooner or later. :3

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
Happy Birthday. NOw that you are a real man, you will do real man things like... like... NOT PANTS! Brilliant!

Funny strip, really, and indeed Happy 3-0.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Well, you know what they say, "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional". Happy birthday!

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Terrible number? Really? I hit that number many months ago and feel all the better for it. First off, Grey, you only "feel [ridiculously] old" when you play the part of the sloth. If your comic counterpart is any indication, there seems to be a separation between what your body needs -exercise, healthy food, etc.- and what your provide it via wanton gluttony.

I recommend to you that you take this number as an important reflecting of where your life is going in the future and how many more years you'd like left to live it. Your half-way point might have already past many years back.

P.S. Happy Birthday, I guess.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
I legit laughed out loud when I read exactly what was written on the T-shirt. You do you, Grey; own it, you creepy weeb perv who faps to Rule 34 of his own creations (and I say every word of that with love).

Gasbandit

Jun 14, 2012
At first I thought it said "Little Princess Retail Invaders." But it doesn't. Oh good lord does it not say that.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Happy Birthday, Grey!

I can't wait to see the strip for your 40th birthday.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Are you kidding me? The thirties are actually the best I think. My thirties have been so much substantially better than my teens or twenties, I can't even imagine why I wouldn't want to be in this decade of my life. Teens suck for a lot of people, but I can look back and say I was the most blind about life I had ever been in my 20's. Here is the thing though, I didn't have a bad 20's, I would say it was a good time in my life and no different than anyone's life at that time. College, girls, relationships, jobs, etc. But you really mature out and gain real perspectives on life that are just impossible in your 20's. I would say that in your 20's, the average person has the most fucked up priorities. You feel really strongly about things that you learn don't matter that much at all. As your emotionally chill out, your life gets a whole lot better. And through that, you even gain a better appreciation for everyone's perspective, not just this group of people or that group of people, I mean literally everyone.

Smoketrail

May 15, 2015
So when can we expect the "Little Princess Rectal Invader" t-shirts to be available on the escapist store?

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
Windu23 said:
I've been 30 since August.

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Bon Anniversaire.
It's only been a months worth of being 30 for me, but yeah, it's shaping up to be incredibly meh.

Somebloke

Aug 5, 2010
At some point I started incrementing the base in which I mention my age. I am up to duovigesimal. :p