Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
"He walked all over it with his dirty boots! Over the crisp, white sheets of my bed that I had just made!"

"It was never going to work out for me. It even rained the day I was born"

Reactions: BrawlMan

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
"Don't you remember your duty? Don't you remember your friends? "

"I remember everything. And it changes NOTHING!"

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
"No Raiden! You were that lightning in the rain!"

I remember seeing nearly the entire game during my first year of college at a neighbor's dorm down the hall.
I've been watching KC and Marty stream it over the past month or so and man I've forgotten how much of that game is cutscenes.....some of them VERY LONG cutscenes. Melodramatic cutscenes to boot.

Honestly, I think Kojima just needs to make a movie or something and get it out of his system. He clearly wants to.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
"He walked all over it with his dirty boots! Over the crisp, white sheets of my bed that I had just made!"
Ace Combat 7 DLC.

"Don't you remember your friends? Don't you remember your duties?"

"I remember everything. And it changes NOTHING!"
Dust: An Elysian Tail.

"Every day they patter away at their little civic duties like natty little nyeh-nyeh-nyeh rats. They read their stupid little flip-flip-flip books, they train their weak little hurp-a-durp soldiers, and grow their ugly little... eggplants.

...I don't know what sound an eggplant makes."

Reactions: Dalisclock

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"Every day they patter away at their little civic duties like natty little nyeh-nyeh-nyeh rats. They read their stupid little flip-flip-flip books, they train their weak little hurp-a-durp soldiers, and grow their ugly little... eggplants.

...I don't know what sound an eggplant makes."
Oh man, it's so familiar, I've read it recently... Hmmm... Is it Rogue Legacy 2?

"Stay a while and listen."

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
-"Why did I follow him...? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that, when he beckoned... I had to follow him. From that moment, we traveled together, East. Always... into the East."

"-In time, one man will seek to rule over all. It is human nature, inescapable. And it will come sooner than any of you think."

-"The Council decided to have you hanged by your entrails and your corpse paraded through the city. But ultimately the terms of your execution are up to me."

Reactions: NerfedFalcon

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
-"The Council decided to have you hanged by your entrails and your corpse paraded through the city. But ultimately the terms of your execution are up to me."
By a coincidence I just played this one - Halo 2.

"Anyway, childhood dreams are all too easily shattered. Even if you just leave them be, they will fall to pieces all by themselves. So, someone has to protect them, right?

If you make a promise, you keep it. If you make a mistake, you apologize. And if you give someone a dream, you defend it to the end. That is what family is all about, isn't it?"

Reactions: Hawki

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
-"Why did I follow him...? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that, when he beckoned... I had to follow him. From that moment, we traveled together, East. Always... into the East."
Diablo II

"I like sword - that's a personal weapon."

"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusions as you... Is a sweet fortune!"

"That's just the spark son. The excuse we've been waiting for. America's wanted this war for years."

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusions as you... Is a sweet fortune!"
Dante, Devil May Cry 4.

"That's just the spark son. The excuse we've been waiting for. America's wanted this war for years."
Armstrong, Metal Gear Rising.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"I get it. You're the big S, the devil. 'In exchange for your immortal soul' and all that, am I right?"

"What're you buyin'?"