Guess the video game quote.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
It is an entry from a visual novel series that the Internet nicknamed "the anime version of Among Us"
I didn't recognize "don't shove 'em into the wrong hole" on the first pass, but now I'm pretty sure it's from Danganronpa V3.

"The lost lambs are escaping. Deliver on to them... salvation."
REm4ke.

----

"Have you had enough? Or do you want to keep being a smartass?"
"Well, you know, being a smartass has gotten me this far in life. Why quit now?"

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
I didn't recognize "don't shove 'em into the wrong hole" on the first pass, but now I'm pretty sure it's from Danganronpa V3.

REm4ke.

----

"Have you had enough? Or do you want to keep being a smartass?"
"Well, you know, being a smartass has gotten me this far in life. Why quit now?"
I feel like that is from one of the Uncharted games. Just seems like something Nathan Drake would say.

Reactions: NerfedFalcon

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
"Sure, that's one way of looking at it, but it's totally wrong. Listen, they both need each other, it's called interdependency and they both know it. Yeah, I know, he does terrible things to Tom. Nasty, even sadistic things, but that's fine as long as that's what Tom wants. Think about it, his actions, he's always asking for it. It's his partner's job to fulfuill that need, and Jerry knows that."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
"You know nothing of the weight behind this power. Witness the stars shatter before you. Survive or be destroyed; there is no other choice."