Guess the video game quote.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
"Five years ago... I lost thirty thousand men in the blink of an eye, and the world just fuckin' watched. Tomorrow, there will be no shortage of volunteers... no shortage of patriots. I know you understand."

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
"Five years ago... I lost thirty thousand men in the blink of an eye, and the world just fuckin' watched. Tomorrow, there will be no shortage of volunteers... no shortage of patriots. I know you understand."
Modern Warfare 2, Shepard.

"In a world where only the strong survive, only the strongest of the strong rule."

Reactions: NerfedFalcon

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Gonna go with an easy one to resurrect the thread:
"I've sent my right hand to dispose of you."
"Your right hand comes off?"

Also a slightly harder one from a game close to my heart:
"Ironic, isn't it? Looking down on someone you looked up to."

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
"It's not like boxing. The man who gets beat down isn't the loser. The guy who can't tough it out to the end, he's the one who loses. Which is why you... A half-ass like you's the one thing I can't stand. Now die, you little shit!"

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"For the last time, I am a Dreadlord, not a druglord"
Ah, that takes me back!
Unfortunately all the other video game quotes I can think of a DoW unit voice lines so I don't think they'll be much of a challenge for anyone.
They say that even as a daemon prince Firaevous Carron is still ranting about metal boxes

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
"Countless souls rest here, in peace. Some were rich, others poor. Some bright, some dull, but now they're all just dead. Death is equitable, accepting."