Guild Wars 2 BETA!!! (A real one, for once)

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
This one guy said:
I downloaded it and nothing happens what am I supposed to do?
Its a scan to check your computer setup. Then you give them your email and then hope they choose you for a closed beta.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
This one guy said:
It never asks for my email.
Run the program, it'll read the specs of your computer, then bring up a website that asks you for your email, age and location, with the option of also including your guild. Hit submit, and you should get an email saying that you're registered.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Already signed for it,but my past "luck" has not been looking out for me so my hopes of getting in this Beta are rather low.

PS:....still waiting on my Diablo 3 Beta key...*cries in the corner*

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Berenzen said:
This one guy said:
It never asks for my email.
Run the program, it'll read the specs of your computer, then bring up a website that asks you for your email, age and location, with the option of also including your guild. Hit submit, and you should get an email saying that you're registered.

Remember us? [ミズズズ]

bwa-ha-ha

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Tanakh said:
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!!

PLEAZE (non exsistent) GOD, let me get in in this one.
dude there are totally gods ... ya know like dwayna and grenth? geez pretty blasphemous man.

also ...

omfgomfgomfgomfgomfgomfogmofmgofmgomfogmfomgofmgomf as well ... because seriously i'm feckin jacked for this

i've got about 10 ppl and we're all going to guild up as soon as the game starts ... AH the vids on youtube? the vids! holy crap

the talent making the game. dociu ... such a pro. a living legend of digital illustration. crazy. can't wait for them to take my money

okay enough ranting. patience for word back