Guitar Hero 5 setlist complete

Nov 28, 2007
http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1002273p1.html

Well, now that the full setlist for Guitar Hero 5 is confirmed, what does everyone think of it? Personally, I think it is a bit uneven, but I'm definitely going to play the game. I've been waiting far too long to play "Spirit of Radio" and "Sultans of Swing".

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Lets see here... Nope, still sucks.

Blink-182? AFI? Gorillaz? Come on Guitar Hero, you can do better than that.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
thebobmaster said:
http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1002273p1.html

Well, now that the full setlist for Guitar Hero 5 is confirmed, what does everyone think of it? Personally, I think it is a bit uneven, but I'm definitely going to play the game. I've been waiting far too long to play "Spirit of Radio" and "Sultans of Swing".
It has Sultan of Swing on it? I'm tempted to get it for that alone. I notice it has a santana song, a few more of them would be nice, they have good guitar parts.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Quite a few artists I like, but what will really sell me in this game is how having an all guitar band will work out. Will everyone just play the same part? Also the dropping in and out thing makes me curious too.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Its got some great songs on it, and it has some completely shit songs on it as well. I am looking forward to Sultans of Swing and Ring of Fire though.

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
That setlist is so underwhelming. The only two songs on there I would want to play are already on Rock Band.

TxMxRonin

Jan 1, 2009
Wow, I never thought I could be more unimpressed with a tracklist for a video game.

Nov 28, 2007
JoeKickAzz said:
yes! smells like teen spirit!! yes!!!
Meh, I would have preferred "Smells Like Nirvana" myself. Still, should be fun enough on guitar, if a bit repetitive. Song's just a bit overplayed.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
While I love Gorillaz, Demon Days is one of my favorite albums, I don't think that having Feel Good would make a good song for guitar hero, it's not very varied and there's no guitar solo other than that acoustic comping thing.

I was hoping for Daft Punk's Aerodynamic or Digital Love, those are awesome solos

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
pretty satisfied that they've at least got CoB and Darkest Hour in there. Nice to see some classic stuff too.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I gave up on these games. Some of the songs look good, but it doesn't appeal to me. I'd only sing, and that isn't worth buying the game and the instruments.

Nov 28, 2007
Mercernary said:
Where the hell is Stairway to Heaven? I wanna battle the God of Rock!
Unfortunately, Led Zeppelin will never get onto Rock Band, Guitar Hero, or any other band game. Jimmy Page feels that they will lead to the downfall of real rock bands.

A big red rooster

Jul 9, 2009
Oh, Peter Framton's here! NICE!
and The Sword! That's kind of an underground metal band to be on guitar hero, but then gh2 had Voivod. Nice setlist.