Guitar Hero: World Tour Full Tracklist Released

FezBoy

Sep 15, 2008
Up Around The Bend? Are You Gonna Go My Way?

These just sound like the bargain bucket choices of each artist. Even the inclusion of a Dan number can't quell disappointment.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Programmed_For_Damage post=7.71390.732057 said:
Whoa, those Tool tracks will be epic. Both Schism and Parabola run over 6 minutes each, unless they decide to chop them.
Ooh, I didn't think of that. It'll suck if they do chop 'em.

Bakery

Jul 15, 2008
Whoa, those Tool tracks will be epic. Both Schism and Parabola run over 6 minutes each, unless they decide to chop them.
IF THEY CUT THEM THERE WILL BE BLOOD ON THE STREETS. Well I'm assuming they'l cut off the 'Parabol' intro to Parabola. But I'm halfway between being psyched and cut that the best band ever is in GH. I can't really explain why, just a mainstream vs alternate kinda thing i guess. Oh well, more fans = more money = more music so that's gotta be good.

Mars Volta is gonna be insane. I seriously can't wait. And finally, I REALLY freaking wanna see some more Mastodon in GH. Maybe that'll be up for download. (any Mastodon fans out there, can you imagine Capillarian Crest or Crystal Skull or fucking ANY of their other songs?!)

Mar 26, 2008
Bakery post=7.71390.740471 said:
IF THEY CUT THEM THERE WILL BE BLOOD ON THE STREETS. Well I'm assuming they'l cut off the 'Parabol' intro to Parabola. But I'm halfway between being psyched and cut that the best band ever is in GH. I can't really explain why, just a mainstream vs alternate kinda thing i guess. Oh well, more fans = more money = more music so that's gotta be good.
Yeah I thought they might cut 'Parabol' into 'Parabola' as 'Parabola' has no lead-in time but they could just as easily do it with a four beat click.

My dad was telling me while I was playing GHIII that 'Black Magic Woman' runs into the next song on that album, which he named but I can't remember.

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
I'm glad both are finaly putting in some SOAD. I lov rock band for at least putting in some Serj and Scars on broadway as well as two songs from SOAD already. sorry GHWT, rock band beat you to it...

Bakery

Jul 15, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=7.71390.740490 said:
Has any of the Guitar Hero games had a Pink Floyd song in them?
I don't think so but one DEFINATELY SHOULD.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
Awsome that it features runnin wild :D
hopefully now airbourne will get some form of recignition from the mainstream media around melbourne...its really sad that they took off overseas before here

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=7.71390.725163 said:
Yes it will Aries_Split. But Rock Band 1 still isn't out where I am yet. So I hate Rock Band.
That sucks, because Rockband 2 is amazing.