Gunman kills 5 at LGBTQ nightclub

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA

Bizarre we didn't have a threat on this yet. Fucking sociopath kill five people, with the with a heavy dose of hate crime.

A few update to this story.

More people would have die if it wasn't for this Chad Named Richard Fierro

The Shooter is trying to say he was non-binary, whether this is true or to get away from hate crime charges is something twe have to wait on.

Leastly an interview with the dad of the piece of shit

“They started telling me about the incident, a shooting involving multiple people,” Brink said Tuesday in an interview outside his San Diego home with CBS 8. “And then I go on to find out it’s a gay bar. I said, ‘God, is he gay?’ I got scared, ‘Shit, is he gay?’ And he’s not gay, so I said, ‘Phhhewww…’”

this is one of the reasons why I don't buy his non-binary defense

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm tired...

Because we just getting told that the people at Club Q deserved it because they are groomers

Is there a point to talking about this?

We're just going to get excuses about how, even though certain people on this forum have targetted LBGT people and called them groomers, they dont want this. And I no longer believe them because this is exactly what was predicted. And we all told told those specific people beforehand. And they did it anyway

So tired

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Honestly what is there to even be said about this? There's a few people here who will handwave, whatabout, equivocate and repeat right wing media lies and the rest of us well get stuck arguing about it. I'd have made a thread but there's some things I just don't want to have to argue about.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
If he's lying about being non-binary, that is a really scuzzy move on the lawyers' part because that shit is unethical as fuck.

Beyond that, I'm with Trunkage. I'm tired, man. I'm especially tired of the fact that there are still people who are pro-massacre and for some, the mask is well and truly off. I mean, what else can you call this kind of behavior from people like Tim Pool and Stephen Crowder except pro-massacre?

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I've never truly understood trans people and whatnot. I'm fine with it but it's something out of my realm of "getting". I never really jumped in the arguments when it's brought up because I just don't quite get it.

But as I've seen more and more hatred towards them, I've been speaking up more and more against that hatred. This, right here, is why.

I don't have to understand what goes through the mind of a trans individual to stand up for their rights and this kind of event is exactly why people like myself who don't have skin in the game (as I'm a straight white male) need to call out hate when we see it. I don't think I will ever truly "get" it but they should not have to be afraid for their lives for the crime of existing.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
If he's lying about being non-binary, that is a really scuzzy move on the lawyers' part because that shit is unethical as fuck.

Beyond that, I'm with Trunkage. I'm tired, man. I'm especially tired of the fact that there are still people who are pro-massacre and for some, the mask is well and truly off. I mean, what else can you call this kind of behavior from people like Tim Pool and Stephen Crowder except pro-massacre?
He is. It's a tactic like coming out gay when you are accused of sexual molestation or assault by the opposite gender.

Reactions: BrawlMan

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
A sizable number of people (possibly majority of people) need to hate other group(s) to just get trough their daily life, a subset of those people will have sever mental issue and will murder for no clearly discernible reason, maybe as a form of suicide or out of despair or need for recognition or who know what. So long as guns are widely available this will always happens, there's nothing that can be done about that. This is a situation where "we've tried nothing and are all out of idea" is the best you can achieve when taking guns away is off the table.

Even if you magically made it so everyone was tolerant of LBGT then this guy would shoot up another group, religious/race/etc. take your pick. And even if you magically made it so you had a perfectly homogeneous society, people would just invent some new reason to discriminate against another group. India used to be a fairly homogenous society and they just went ahead and invented some crazy class system just so they'd have a group specifically made to shit on and exploit.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The Colorado gay club shooter's dad was more concerned that his son might be gay THAN THE FACT THAT HIS SON SHOT AND KILLED PEOPLE.
Because shooting and killing people is manly, and as we all know, women will fling open their uteruses for the sperm of manly killers, and generate grandsons.

At this point why do we even have the onion?
I keep telling people that satire is dead....

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Should change the title to gunperson cause the shooter was nonbinary apparently.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
there is no particular need to take a right-wing spree shooter at his word in this case. A Damascene conversion requires more than just a change in pronouns.

Cool, lets apply this standard universally, to all claims of self-identification, and require official verification and consistent standards be met, as opposed to having people come up with fantasy tumblr shit and ask us to larp along at the penalty of social destruction.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Cool, lets apply this standard universally, to all claims of self-identification, and require official verification and consistent standards be met, as opposed to having people come up with fantasy tumblr shit and ask us to larp along at the penalty of social destruction.
Sure: if you commit a mass shooting, you need official verification and consistent standards regarding gender identity

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
A society that can't allow people to be what they feel most comfortable as without harming others deserves to be destroyed.
No I didn't mean social destruction as in some apocalyptic society crumbling situation lol. I meant being made into a social pariah.

And I don't think any society has ever managed to do that, because it is inherently oxymoronic and contradictory, on a fundamental level. A lot of people's being in comfort can only be achieved when you rob others of their comfort. For example, all the religious nuts who are not comfortable living in a country with gay folks in it and such.

We are constantly jousting for whose comfort we will uphold at the cost of others' comfort with justice as our guide but either way you will never reach a society that allows all of its people such comfort, not without some major totalitarian mind control apparatus, which would defeat the entire point, since only the comfort of the people controlling said apparatus would be real.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
A society that can't allow people to be what they feel most comfortable as without harming others deserves to be destroyed.
Man, years ago one of the sidewalks in our town got repainted as a rainbow to symbolize acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community and it took a matter of maybe 1-2 days before some shitheads tire burned it. It got repainted, and when it faded it got painted again (and tire burned again) and like...
It takes literally nothing to not be a big trash fire of a person and just leave this sort of thing alone. Who fucking cares what other people are doing. God forbid a single sidewalk in a town is a rainbow without it having to be messed up. Buuuuuut no, "These people don't make sense to me so FUCK EM they don't get to have nice things as long as I'm around"