Guy kills wife's dad, Bakes him into meat pies

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...What. Just... WHAT.

And will people please stop bringing up "Cupcakes"?! That fic was bad enough... (Sweeney Todd references I'm okay with, though.)

Nightshard

Feb 25, 2011
Owyn_Merrilin said:
What, is there some movie by the name that deals with cannibalism or something? Because to me, "fried green tomatoes" refers to literal unripe tomatoes that have been battered and fried. It's a Southern thing, and boy is it delicious.
Spoiler Tagging in case you actually want to watch the movie or read the book.
It's a novel (full title: Fried Green Tomatoes at The Whistle Stop Cafe, was also made into a movie simply titled Fried Green Tomatoes) by Fannie Flagg about two women in the era of the Great Depression who became lifelong friends.
One of the women had a very abusive husband who tried to kidnap their child, and during the struggle they accidentally killed him. Other people in the town helped them cover it up, and, well.. I'll let this quote speak for itself.

"Sipsey had killed Frank with a cast-iron skillet while trying to stop him from kidnapping Buddy Jr. Big George then barbecued Frank's body and served it to the Georgia police officer who was searching for Frank." - from the Wikipedia article

Sounds gruesome, but there's a lot more to the story than just this particular moment. It was an enjoyable read and an interesting watch. Probably one of Kathy Bate's best movies other than Misery.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
according to the tribes of Papua New Guinea, human tastes like sweet pork.

yeah this is pretty fucked up. ok MAJORLY fucked up. Im pretty sure if i found out that i had eaten human id go barf uncontrollably.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
SnakeoilSage said:
Ugh. Why would you even want to eat people? We taste horrible and you can contract Kuru (the "cannibal shakes") that can kill you within a few months.

Personally I think these kind of people should be slummed into the same block as child molesters. This is just sick.
child molestors?...no

thats too good for them

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
What. The. Fuck.

That's just disturbing. I might have to go vegetarian for awhile after reading this. I might be distrusting of meats for awhile.