Guy kills wife's dad, Bakes him into meat pies

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Gizmodo said:
Either he's a huge musical theatre fan or just a very disturbed individual. Maybe both. Whatever the reason, murdering someone and baking them in to meat pies isn't original, but it is ghastly. (Annnd, possibly delicious?)

It's a real life Sweeney Todd but without all the annoying singing. The Daily Mail UK reports that a Russian cafe owner has been arrested on suspicion of murdering his father-in-law, grinding up his flesh, and possibly serving him up in as many as "two dozen" meat pies.

Moscow authorities haven't released the names of alleged murderer or his delicious victim. We do know that this seems to be a regular occurrence in Russia. In 2009 two cannibals killed and then ate parts of a 16-year old girl. Recently, another cook killed a guy and made sausages and meatballs from his corpse. So if you visit Russia and have a hankering for a savory pastry, we humbly suggest you visit the frozen section of the local supermarkets.
http://gizmodo.com/5847685/russian-guy-grinds-up-his-father+in+law-and-serves-him-for-lunch

Disturbing this is. At least it wasn't USA or Japan this time >_>

Also inb4 bad soviet Russia jokes.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Is it sick that if I knew this beforehand (and in Russia), I'd make a point to get one of these meat pies? When in Rome.. I guess if I were Eve, the snake wouldn't even need to tempt me. God would say, "Don't eat those." And I'd be all, "What? Can't hear you over chewing these apples."
Matthew94 said:

I must bake you...

-
-
-
-
-

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up, I hope they don't alert the people who ate it, best they don't know.
wow... amazing! That's some quick Johnny-on-the-Spot shit right there.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
In Soviet Russia, pie is filled with you.
Too obvious for me to acknowledge your "inb4".

OT: Cannibalism will always exist, not to justify it of course. It's terrifying that people will resort to murder and such lengths though...

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
*insert your own joke about MLP Fanfic "Cupcakes" here*

First thing that came to mind. On a less sadistic joke...damn. Just...damn. This guy must have hated his other enough to do this O.O

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
They're that starved for food? I thought it's one of the richer countries in the world.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Eri said:
At least it wasn't USA or Japan this time >_>
Meat pies aren't popular in the U.S., so I doubt we'll ever get something like this. Hamburgers maybe, but not meat pies.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Note to self- Bring my own meats when travellng to Russia if they allow it or witness an animal being slaughter and become meat for to eat over there. Ah screw it I will try to be a vegetarian during my trip over there.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Wait, did Gizmodo call the singing in Sweeney Todd annoying? It's about as unoffensive in terms of willing suspension of disbelief as a musical can get, and the actual soundtrack is nothing short of amazing.

OT: That's pretty messed up. I'm not sure what else there is to say about a man killing his father in law and baking him into pies. I wonder if he sold them as "Long-pork-pot-pies."

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Awww, when I saw the thread title I was hoping to be the first to make Sweeney Todd jokes but the OP beat me to it.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Ugh. Why would you even want to eat people? We taste horrible and you can contract Kuru (the "cannibal shakes") that can kill you within a few months.

Personally I think these kind of people should be slummed into the same block as child molesters. This is just sick.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Sweeney Todd, Pinkie Pie and now some Russian guy? This just seems to be getting worse and worse...

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Depending on how well he cooked them, my first thought was "I wonder what that tastes like".

Goddammit, I need to sort my priority's out. Clearly it doesn't matter how well he cooked them.

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
lol sweeney todd, thats the only thing i thought of

And I liked the singing shut up ;_;