Guys are jerks. But girls...?

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
My little story? Okay.

I had a fiancee. We spent three years together, where every day she told me how happy she was with me and how lucky she felt to have met me. Then one day, out of the blue (we were discussing wedding plans a couple days prior), she breaks up with me. The only real comfort I get is in the form of a mutal friend we had who told me that he was in my corner and that he was trying to get her back together with me. A couple months go by of me being all heartbroken and stupid, and I find out that she had been cheating on me before she broke up with me. With that 'mutual friend' who told me he had my back.

This started just after she had gotten me a job in a company with her father. After I found out about the betrayal of both of them, I had a little difficulty performing at work (I worked as a metal finisher for airplane parts). Eventually I got through that, then I found out that that 'mutual friend' had gotten a job in the same place I had, recommended by my ex-fiancee. She didn't care about how it might affect me, someone who not only was good (but obviously not perfect) to her during the relationship, and even afterward tried to swallow my hurt and try to be friends again, having every attempt spat back in my face.

Now it's three years after the fact, and I want to share what happened. I no longer work at that metal factory (the place was a pretty horrible place to work). While the two of them were planning their own wedding, she cheated on and dumped him, and he's been wollowing in self-pity for about 2 months now. While she had been with me, she was always happy. While she was with him, she had to be institutionalized because she tried to kill herself. She also cheated on him during the couple years they were together at least the one time I know about. She's miserable in her life and he's alone and living with her parents (he still has never had his own place, and he's 27 years old). I'm doing pretty good, and I'm living my life.

The moral of this story: Kharma's a *****. Be excelent to each other.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
A general (but possibly incorrect) observation i've made is that the nicest people are either bisexuals, Protestants, or Canadians. No, really.

One thing that quite irritates me is how whenever someone is nice to everyone, everyone's like "He's just allowing himself to be walked over, he should be more aggressive." No, he's not allowing to be walked over, he's being fucking nice, something that a large amount of humans are incapable of, because that's how we built our economies and our politics. The only way to get far in life, is to backstabbing everyone. God is probably looking down on us each day, telling us "No, you morons, you weren't meant to do that! What are you doing now? Eurgh, just stop!"

My brother hates Canada, because they're too nice. I'm not kidding. On holiday there, he admitted how all the nice people were irritating him. I was surprised and annoyed at him at the same time.

So please......Be nice. It makes everything easier for all of us.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
This strikes me as kind of pathetic really. She used you, again and again and you continued to take it.

Walk away rather than using passive aggressive messages to her on her fbook. I mean really, this just demeans two people. You could have set this up so that you walked away quietly, learned that clearly this is not the way into the pussy you craved and that there are perhaps better way.

Girls can be jerks, certainly. Dealt with a number in my time, but whenever I was petty or let myself be used, the only person to blame was myself. So I change my behaviour because I can, and then I wait, knowing at sometime I can fix what happened, or at least make it better for myself in the future.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Larva said:
Segadroid said:
Men are simple about debacles with eachother; They throw an insult here and there, maybe a punch or 2 and they're done. Women will dedicate their lives to ruin another one's, and their hatred never truly fades.
This.

They don't like to talk about it when they discuss "school bullies" because there isn't a black eye or a minority group complaining about harassment.

Women are far more cruel and manipulative. No debate. No question.
no

sure perhaps gender dictates certain ways in which you go about things (as in women arnt going to be as physical)

but no I dont think you can put one gender worse than the ohter, you have to look at the individual cases

she seemed like a *****, the guy however nice as he may be should have got the fucking message that she was a ***** and backed off sooner, poor sucker, kind of like that wooden Ipod scam....anyone that dumb.....

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
As my high school Physiology teacher once said to our class, "Guys can be the biggest dicks you know, but girls? They can brain rape you, leave you on a deserted island, and not feel the least bit sorry because society has taught them that they can get away with it". So, yeah. I've seen some really mean girls such as during my high school prom, I remember this one group in front of us with these two really "big" guys and these really hot girls who were whispering about ordering the most expensive things they could get out of the guys. So, to me, men and women are equally cruel to each other.

Instinct Blues

Jun 8, 2008
Everyone has the ability to be cruel. Thats just plain and simple truth of life. However I feel like women tend to be more vindictive and they will hold a grudge until the day that they die. They will then dedicate a good amount of their time spreading nasty rumors or whatever it takes to make that other girl cripple emotionally. With guys its completely different. I've gotten into plenty of arguments with my guy friends and we've hurled insults and even a few punches at each other. But once we get all our aggression out we move on and never bring up the subject again because its in the past. Women on the other hand from my experience have a lot of trouble just burying the hatchet and moving on. Not saying that guys don't encounter this problem, but its far less frequent.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Yes, sir.

Met a woman, online and we grew to be excellent friends, and, eventually, I flew out to see her and we struck up a bit of a relationship. After I left, not three days after, she married her friend whom 'she had no feelings for'. So, what I thought to be an intimate relationship became being used and discarded like a dirty sock.

Mind you, while it hurt very badly, I still have faith in other people. After all, that was the actions of a single person and it shouldn't colour the way I perceive others or create a pre-disposed way of viewing things.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
My ex jumped in my lap and then later told the school that I raped her. That was fucking fantastic.

MordinSolus

Feb 10, 2011
The world is full of dicks. Literally, and figuratively. Anyway, even if you're not a full on dick, there is one inside of you (figuratively).

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
i have this snooty ***** who wont leave my girlfriend alone whenever im with her?
i'd figure that counts as a jerk too

also that image is a pretty old copy pasta

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
DrgoFx said:
I'm starting this because I'm honestly curious...In my own experience, the asshole trait is found in both guys and girls. Guys are more upfront about it, girls are more subtle. So here's my question for you guys, have you ever had a GIRL mistreat you? We all know those stereotypical stories of guys mistreating women, so I want to know if I'm not the only one that's been mistreated by women.

Just to clarify, I was encouraged to do this through this image:
Harassed intensely yeah...

In Arizona I was bitched at constantly by a girl as well... hated her and she hated me, great relationship. Nothing about it either, simply pure hatred of one another, though she started it.

As such she would go out of her way if she saw me to ruin things.

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
I have a story VERY similar to the one from the picture the OP posted. Although my story stretched on until we finally dated (looking back I can't believe I put up with that much crap) and went to prom and then broke up a few months later because I was sick of her still treating me like crap.

I'm always called a nice guy so I've got lots of stories about girls treating me like a doormat. Yes some guys are dicks. But some girls are bitches. It's funny this thread was in the recent posts because today I was having an argument with a friend of mine whether or not there were more dicks than bitches.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
DrgoFx said:
Just to clarify, I was encouraged to do this through this image:
Hate to say it, but if that story is rooted in truth, the guy is a moron.

-Year 7, chump does group project himself. Doesn't realize girl has no respect for him
-Year 8, chump sends way too many valentines cards, plus gifts. Still doesn't get the hint.
-Year 9, chump asks girl to dance with him. Girl, who is classy enough not to get a restraining order on the creep, decides to mess with him. Chump literally waits a full 2 hours for the girl to get out of the bathroom. If that doesn't scream moron I don't know what does.
-Year 10, chump in a fit a retardation buys girl tickets for some concert, when he should have just given her one and held on to the other. Girl, suddenly having more than one ticket decides to take friend instead of the guy who never really thought the plan through.
- Year 11, chump broadcasts his terrible decisions to the public in order to garner sympathy. He does receive sympathy, but not for what he intended.
- Year 12, suicide (hopefully)

Gothtasical

Apr 15, 2009
JoJoDeathunter said:
Sure, assholes can be either gender but eh... that girl in the FaceBook comment doesn't sound like that much of a jerk, sounds more like "Toby" is a creepy stalker. If you ask someone out and they aren't interested, then you back off and look else-where, following them around and showering gifts onto them isn't going to suddenly make them like you.
you may or may not have gotten a whole bunch of comments on this so i apologize but i feel the need to point out the fact she didn't tell him to back off (if she was uncomfortable and didn't like it she would have told him to stop not just keep taking the gifts) he was basically nice to her and she just kinda took advantage of him so maybe he is a creeper but if that was the case she shoulda told him off earlier that would have been the unjerkish way instead of taking all the stuff

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
I love the way 99% of the people calling the bloke in the picture a creep are actually girls. Just sayin.

Anyways, In my experience all people are cunts deep down especially girls not ruling out blokes but girls do generally tend to be worse in my own personal experience.

Arizona Kyle

Aug 25, 2010
aba1 said:
Rem45 said:
My ex cheated on me. Acted like she was the victim, still does.

But all people are dicks, all people can be cruel.
unless she was raped I really don't see how you can even spin that.
You would be surprised my friend you would be surprised

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
I've been ninja'd on this thread over 9000 times already so I'll just restate what other people have said: Everyone on the planet are dicks in some form or another. Women are noexception.

However, I have almost beaten the shit out of a few girls because no one should mess with a person who is sleeping.

Yanzo

Sep 12, 2010
The only difference between men and women is physical traits (Mostly).

Society as a whole has ingrained the belief of stereotypes and while some may be more true than others there are reasons based from society why that's the case; not in race, age, gender, eye colour, favourite band etc. (Kind of tangental but still, it remains somewhat relevant)

Really the more you buy into stereotypes then eventually that's all you'll ever notice. E.g. you always notice when a small person has a temper or abuse of power due to the propganda aimed towards Napoleon (There's more of course, but this seems to be the most well known) and the popularisation of SPS (Small Person Syndrome.