Guys are jerks. But girls...?

Arizona Kyle

Aug 25, 2010
TheLoneBeet said:
I have a story VERY similar to the one from the picture the OP posted. Although my story stretched on until we finally dated (looking back I can't believe I put up with that much crap) and went to prom and then broke up a few months later because I was sick of her still treating me like crap.

I'm always called a nice guy so I've got lots of stories about girls treating me like a doormat. Yes some guys are dicks. But some girls are bitches. It's funny this thread was in the recent posts because today I was having an argument with a friend of mine whether or not there were more dicks than bitches.
Nice guys finish last.... but if they didnt they would just be one of the ex's

lol ya i know about women treating nice guys like a doormat...

Arizona Kyle

Aug 25, 2010
Shadow flame master said:
I've been ninja'd on this thread over 9000 times already so I'll just restate what other people have said: Everyone on the planet are dicks in some form or another. Women are noexception.

However, I have almost beaten the shit out of a few girls because no one should mess with a person who is sleeping.
Haha oh violence... thats why i dont mess with sleeping people and why my friends dont mess with me after i shot one of them point blank with a CO2 powered airsoft pistol i keep under my pillow... atleast i dont keep a real gun under it right?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Don't try and narrow down who and who aren't jerks. Because everyone is capable of doing so, they just happen to be of a certain gender, race and etc.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I usually hear more stories about men being mistreated by women, from my all-female family and mostly-female extended family. I don't really hear much about these asshole guys stealing money, virginity and self-respect whenever they can from women... except on Judge Judy.

That is to say, I can't really say. I personally haven't been mistreated by women that much, and when I was it wasn't limited to just the girls being jerks, so again I wouldn't know. Maybe I just don't understand the question?

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
the stuff in the FB post kinda reminds me of a couple experiences...i can't say the girls i've pursued are dicks, but they definitely had/have their faults, just as i do. i'm not worried about it, because we're all equals here. all in the same boat.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
I have been beaten, robbed and inappropriately touched by women (not all at the same time, sometimes more than once). I'm not counting things like insults and leaving me hanging on their part of a group project (oddly enough, this has only happened to me at university) because they seem to petty to really be worth bothering about (although writing someone else's have of your programming final the night before your Chinese final is not fun). On all the more serious occasions listed the girls in question were never punished, the idea of girls ganging up and attacking a guy was never taken seriously, and I was forced several times to write them letters of apology for even voicing the complaint. Aren't double standards wonderful?

mrhappy1489

May 12, 2011
Cheshire the Cat said:
aba1 said:
Rem45 said:
My ex cheated on me. Acted like she was the victim, still does.

But all people are dicks, all people can be cruel.
unless she was raped I really don't see how you can even spin that.
Easy. "You were never there for me." "He treats me better." "It just happened, its not my fault." and god help you if she had a fucked up childhood.
Basically it makes no sense to guys, only other chicks and white knights would ever buy into their excuses.
There really is no excuse for it, a traumatic childhood does affect you, but why hurt someone else, I had a traumatic childhood and I don't feel the need to go around inflicting further pain on others. As for the other "you were never there for me" that is a legitimate reason to LEAVE them not to CHEAT on them. "He Treats me better" if anyone ever said that to me I would punch them in the face especially if it's in the non-existent context present above.

AlphaLackey

Apr 2, 2004
Regarding the Facebook cap, I think some of the comments in here are absolutely spot on. Why is she accepting his gifts if she's uninterested? And I will never, EVER understand why some women seriously believe that consent must be explicit but dissent can be implicit. Until this girl said "I'm not interested" and said she did not want his gifts, blaming him for "not getting it" is victim-blaming, plain and simple. It is *not* this boy's fault for struggling to parse the mixed signals when he is of the gender on which lies all the pressure to take the initiative in the romantic arena. And the fact that some posters are indulging in it just touches on the double standards rampant in our society.

And, as a few people touched on, you're more likely to be punched in the face by a woman than by a man, especially in public; frankly, I'd rather that if someone were going to hit me, I'd be able to defend myself, which one cannot do without fear of insanely disproportionate reprisal when a woman strikes you.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
GigaHz said:
He may have not taken a hint, but if her immature behavior and avoidance of simply outright telling him to fuck off don't scream mean-spirited ***** I don't know what does. This is coming from a female, by the way. Guys can be thick, but she outright and unapologetically used him for her own personal gain, never TELLING him to stop. She just reaped the benefits and ran, every single time. The accepting of the gifts was a positive sign, and then she followed them up with negative signs. How can you blame him for not knowing what to do with the mixed signals? He never got an outright no, so he had no reason to stop.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Arizona Kyle said:
aba1 said:
Rem45 said:
My ex cheated on me. Acted like she was the victim, still does.

But all people are dicks, all people can be cruel.
unless she was raped I really don't see how you can even spin that.
You would be surprised my friend you would be surprised
well what other reasons could there be?

John Stolte

May 11, 2010
I was stressed one day, and accidently snapped at my ex. I of course profusely apologized and clearly stated I was in the wrong for doing so and she didn't deserve to be yelled at. This was the first and last time I ever yelled at her. Instead of proving she understood who I was and asked what was wrong, she proceeded to treat me like shit, piling on uneccessary stress that I didn't need. What makes it worse is that I wasted 12 months of my time treating her as best I could and she couldn't return it once when I needed it.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
GigaHz said:
DrgoFx said:
Just to clarify, I was encouraged to do this through this image:
Hate to say it, but if that story is rooted in truth, the guy is a moron.

-Year 7, chump does group project himself. Doesn't realize girl has no respect for him
-Year 8, chump sends way too many valentines cards, plus gifts. Still doesn't get the hint.
-Year 9, chump asks girl to dance with him. Girl, who is classy enough not to get a restraining order on the creep, decides to mess with him. Chump literally waits a full 2 hours for the girl to get out of the bathroom. If that doesn't scream moron I don't know what does.
-Year 10, chump in a fit a retardation buys girl tickets for some concert, when he should have just given her one and held on to the other. Girl, suddenly having more than one ticket decides to take friend instead of the guy who never really thought the plan through.
- Year 11, chump broadcasts his terrible decisions to the public in order to garner sympathy. He does receive sympathy, but not for what he intended.
- Year 12, suicide (hopefully)
Umm, first of all, he accepted the consequences of his own actions after each bad decision. He didn't go on Facebook and complain that girls were ruining his life after each time she hurt him. In fact, the only reason he DID post that at all was to offer a counterexample to her comment. He even admitted that guys can be dicks with his post.

Basically, he accepted the consequences of his own actions like any adult should. She, on the other hand, blamed her problems on guys without even backing up her claims.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
ChromaticWolfen said:
In the end where all dicks to each other. I t just depends how much of a dick and who you are a dick to that matters. Where all the same.
I like the way you put it. And I agree completely.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
ohhh i try to be nice but, you get me on a bad day, ie, the time of the month, or when im just pissy, be ready for an earful or a kick in the junk.

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
To be honest, I never really thought about it. But now that I am, I agree with a lot of the posts here. Guys, if they're a dick, it's just plain fucking obvious. Girls... As many people have surely said, they are much more subtle about it. Hell, I know the feeling. Another thing is they tend to act like the victim. For example, they wave their ass at some guy, but freak the fuck out when that guy says they're attracted to them or something. Actually, now that I think about it, those types of girls aren't necessarily dicks, they're more bipolar and stupid. Except that girl in that facebook photo. She's just an asshole.

MeatMachine

Dr. Stan Gray
May 31, 2011
Both men and women can be incredibly dickish.

Society just allows women to get away with it.

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
I've never been mistreated by a man, but as a girl, I can assure you that yes, girls can be dicks. Absolutely.
Also, as a point of interest. Out of my parents, it's definitely my mother who wins the prize for 'bigger dick'. And it's not like my dad can't be a dick, because he can. Mum's just waaaay better at it.